Is australia living in a massive bubble and will it go pop if not why not

snapper123

I dont know paul , it's just I know lots of people going back , a post the otherday I read getting beyond a joke now carnt afford to eat , theve been looking for months .

I feel sorry for people really , a lot of 457 are being laid off though .

Lot of rentals available there .

Bet people are well peed off with it . I know I would be on the first flight home if I couldn't afford eat . What a dream hey , so **** . X

I live here Shelly and don't know one person in strife or going back. I don't even hear of anyone in that situation from other people. I guess if you are checking another forum then it's going to be a hot topic once someone starts it off.

Everyone knows it's a risk and it's not going to work out for everyone. When we came out the economy wasn't even close to being as good as it is today and we managed. Not saying it's going to happen for everyone though.

When we came out the 457 visa didn't exist, you were either accepted or not. It's a temporary working visa and people just have to accept it for what it is and not expect to become a citizen through it. I hear of plenty that have managed to do it and fair play to them, but it's always a risk.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live here Shelly and don't know one person in strife or going back. I don't even hear of anyone in that situation from other people. I guess if you are checking another forum then it's going to be a hot topic once someone starts it off.

Everyone knows it's a risk and it's not going to work out for everyone. When we came out the economy wasn't even close to being as good as it is today and we managed. Not saying it's going to happen for everyone though.

When we came out the 457 visa didn't exist, you were either accepted or not. It's a temporary working visa and people just have to accept it for what it is and not expect to become a citizen through it. I hear of plenty that have managed to do it and fair play to them, but it's always a risk.

Honestly there are lots going back , I agree with you on a 457 it's a risk they take , anotherone today I read nurse lost her sponsor , the thing is Paul there is lots coming out of work in perth , engineers especially , my oh never came out of work , did get put on 4 days though .

So lucky really then this job come up here . My hubby's in at the beginning of a project from the design stage not much coming through , then he can see it through until the end , then he goes on site and will trouble shoot for them to tell them what's wrong to put right .

My my hubby is fantastic at hydraulics to , the agent said he is very niche whatever that means lol . He also has lots of other skills so he's fortunate .

But honestly people are coming out of work I'm not kidding you . Lol. My hubby doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't want me worry .

But I just open up his emails I'm not daft lol .

But he has engineering friends in perth , been out for ages some have gone some foreign country for work . Some have managed get somert after being out of work 8 month ect.. My hubby has been asked go back perth since , but too late now I'm here and he's ok here anyway . And he has seen a couple of jobs pop up recently in perth for him too.

A lot he went for at the time said too over qualified . First time in Australia never in uk has he been told that . But not because they don't want him , when they do want him they carnt get him lol . There has been a downturn in perth I'm not kidding you honestly x. After all I didn't move state and my kids for the fun of it lol .

When you came here as when I returned houses were affordable. The multiple was around the acceptable 3. Big difference from now. Housing costs are today sucking up a lot more cash than those times over the life of the mortgage, unavailable for other economic uses. As such far more are likely impacted by increases in mortgages and declines in value.

When you came here as when I returned houses were affordable. The multiple was around the acceptable 3. Big difference from now. Housing costs are today sucking up a lot more cash than those times over the life of the mortgage, unavailable for other economic uses. As such far more are likely impacted by increases in mortgages and declines in value.

I don't think houses were any more affordable than they are now flag. As new migrants it was like starting again. I was out of work 5 months, we both took hits in salary from what we had been used to in the UK. When we got our house we were just as worried about paying for it as anyone buying a house now would be. If we bought the same house now, with our salary increases over the years the multiple would be about the same. For a lot of the young people working in the Oil, Gas or mining sector, like my youngster, buying a house wouldn't be such a big deal, if he wanted one. He's more interested in spending his money on holidays at the moment though.

Houses have never seemed affordable to us without having a mortgage. I don't know how you managed to get enough money together to be able to buy one for cash, none of my business. I had a friend who did particularly well in the UK and moved from Windsor. Sold a semi detached 3 bedroom place there and after paying his mortgage off, was able to move out here with $1.4mill.

Bit different where we came from though in the North of England. By the time we had sold the house, paid for flights, cost of settling in, we started off with nothing again.

My hubby is in oil and gas it's not that we carnt afford a house here we can easily , but one I've still got my house in uk up forsale , and 2 making sure the works there first . And 3 I think they will come down a bit .

And 4 it is still scary to buy one here , a very scary thought lol . But for many on a average wage the house are so un affordable Paul no doubt about that .

My hubby is in oil and gas it's not that we carnt afford a house here we can easily , but one I've still got my house in uk up forsale , and 2 making sure the works there first . And 3 I think they will come down a bit .

And 4 it is still scary to buy one here , a very scary thought lol . But for many on a average wage the house are so un affordable Paul no doubt about that .

When have houses ever been "affordable" either here or the UK Shelly? It's always meant a mortgage in either place for most people and they do it with trepidation every time. Almost assuming that their wages will go up to meet the costs and they will eventually be a lot more comfortable. It usually happens and what seems like a big outlay at the beginning seems manageable after a few years. Obviously things can and do go wrong whether for migrants or you stay put. There are a few people who are in the UK with negative equity, in jobs they are stuck in and don't like or, even worse, out of a job with a mortgage to pay.

If you have a house in the UK still you should be fine once you get rid of that. Or are you hanging on to it "just in case". If you are serious about emigrating and settling in that's one of the worst things you can possibly do imo.

I couldn't live my life in fear of a economic breakdown. Prices of houses are not going to adjust a great deal as you could see if you go through data. People that bought 15 yrs ago were just lucky. The country back then is nothing like now. Instead of reading the doom and gloom, try the forecasters that are predicting the average house to be a million dollars in the not to distant future.My sister n law is in real estate. Should see what happening at the moment. I can tell you from every project building company and land sales offices in Queensland is all saying we are entering a housing boom . It's been showing the signs all year. When this happens , property goes up . It's a cycle and a breakdown here seems impossible. I know you guys are British and expect the worse all the time , but it won't happen. There is no signs of it. Even all you saying Perth is slowing down. Perth still has the busiest construction in Australia. Brisbane is catching. With this government back in to correct things , you watch in 3 or 4 yrs be on a good track again. Liberals concentrate on construction and mining , two big money earners for Australia and the people employed in the industry. We all know tradies and miners are the big spenders here buying up anything when they have the money.Most of us were saying construction and mining was going to get real busy again in qld when the libs came into power again, now it's happening. Mining is following again with CEOs agreeing.

Flag , it seems you think inner city living is just to expensive. Would you rather they lower inner city living costs in oz so then all your low income and families on benifits can live right in our Cbds. End up with poor areas around our cities. Houses are selling within a week of being on the market. Even through the GFC it didn't get that bad. People need to stop listening to some on here. If you notice they have nothing positive to say about anything in general. My generation has never seen a recession in this country and we have the ability to never see one.

When have houses ever been "affordable" either here or the UK Shelly? It's always meant a mortgage in either place for most people and they do it with trepidation every time. Almost assuming that their wages will go up to meet the costs and they will eventually be a lot more comfortable. It usually happens and what seems like a big outlay at the beginning seems manageable after a few years. Obviously things can and do go wrong whether for migrants or you stay put. There are a few people who are in the UK with negative equity, in jobs they are stuck in and don't like or, even worse, out of a job with a mortgage to pay.

If you have a house in the UK still you should be fine once you get rid of that. Or are you hanging on to it "just in case". If you are serious about emigrating and settling in that's one of the worst things you can possibly do imo.

Its up for sale now Paul lol , I am in two minds a little bit , but I need the equity for deposit here , and the reason I still have it is because my son was living in it until just , he's just managed get on property ladder because I was paying mortgage on mine so he could save is lol such a good mummie I am , I could have turned around and said no bugga off ya on ya own but I'm not like that couldn't do it . Anyway they set up now with their baby and it makes me feel better so mine is up for sale .

i could hang on to it , but I think if we ever decided go back anyway now kids are older we can go live anywhere .

I couldn't live my life in fear of a economic breakdown. Prices of houses are not going to adjust a great deal as you could see if you go through data. People that bought 15 yrs ago were just lucky. The country back then is nothing like now. Instead of reading the doom and gloom, try the forecasters that are predicting the average house to be a million dollars in the not to distant future.My sister n law is in real estate. Should see what happening at the moment. I can tell you from every project building company and land sales offices in Queensland is all saying we are entering a housing boom . It's been showing the signs all year. When this happens , property goes up . It's a cycle and a breakdown here seems impossible. I know you guys are British and expect the worse all the time , but it won't happen. There is no signs of it. Even all you saying Perth is slowing down. Perth still has the busiest construction in Australia. Brisbane is catching. With this government back in to correct things , you watch in 3 or 4 yrs be on a good track again. Liberals concentrate on construction and mining , two big money earners for Australia and the people employed in the industry. We all know tradies and miners are the big spenders here buying up anything when they have the money.Most of us were saying construction and mining was going to get real busy again in qld when the libs came into power again, now it's happening. Mining is following again with CEOs agreeing.

Flag , it seems you think inner city living is just to expensive. Would you rather they lower inner city living costs in oz so then all your low income and families on benifits can live right in our Cbds. End up with poor areas around our cities. Houses are selling within a week of being on the market. Even through the GFC it didn't get that bad. People need to stop listening to some on here. If you notice they have nothing positive to say about anything in general. My generation has never seen a recession in this country and we have the ability to never see one.

Its ta not that I am doom and gloom I'm just saying how we have found it , my hubby has never ever ever ever been out of work not even for a day in uk , every bugga after him and still is .

I dont understand everything thing here but I am interested to see how it will go . If things got that bad for us I'm sure it won't but my hubby will get work anywhere .

But what hat I find hard believe off what you saying , why are people in perth scratching round for bits of jobs if it's booming Noway in this world is it anymore . Just bad timing for us though nothing else , anyway I'm in brissie now lol I'll see how we roll .

A lot of trades from brisbane, went to Perth when it got quiet in 2010. All the ones I'm friendly with still over there including my brother. He only runs a 5 and 2 labourer Brickie gang. They do not work around the cbd. They are all over on the outskirts and flatout with work . The poms are driving down the money over n Perth from the info I here. My brothers British, he won't hire anyone on a visa, he wouldn't in brissie either. I think your husband is safe with his industry for his workng career. If I had my time again I would be doing exactly what he is . Their is just so much talk regarding why mining slowed up while labour where in. Mining companies have power to get away with a lot. Looks like they got rid of a lot of their deadwood and things looking up now. Find it funny how they seem to be employing a lot of New Zealand folk now. Aussies were proving to be deadwood from what I hear. A lot of Mining is in the 3rd stage. A good money making stage but now there's talk of more mining coming. My head gets filled with rubbish as most the older blokes I work with families all in mining and oil/gas. My supervisors brother is very high up with one of our biggest players. Now these blokes lose some serious money in property investment, but they soon make it up some where else.

A lot of trades from brisbane, went to Perth when it got quiet in 2010. All the ones I'm friendly with still over there including my brother. He only runs a 5 and 2 labourer Brickie gang. They do not work around the cbd. They are all over on the outskirts and flatout with work . The poms are driving down the money over n Perth from the info I here. My brothers British, he won't hire anyone on a visa, he wouldn't in brissie either. I think your husband is safe with his industry for his workng career. If I had my time again I would be doing exactly what he is . Their is just so much talk regarding why mining slowed up while labour where in. Mining companies have power to get away with a lot. Looks like they got rid of a lot of their deadwood and things looking up now. Find it funny how they seem to be employing a lot of New Zealand folk now. Aussies were proving to be deadwood from what I hear. A lot of Mining is in the 3rd stage. A good money making stage but now there's talk of more mining coming. My head gets filled with rubbish as most the older blokes I work with families all in mining and oil/gas. My supervisors brother is very high up with one of our biggest players. Now these blokes lose some serious money in property investment, but they soon make it up some where else.

Don't know how you can equate a mining slowdown with Labour being in power, the miners were going great guns the whole time Labour were in. They even managed to get us though the GFC with not much of a slowdown, which you acknowledge in your post. My son works in Port Hedland FIFO and the only time he's seen it slow down was when the iron ore price dropped to about $84 a tonne, once. He rang us when he returned from a week at home and said you wouldn't believe how many people have been laid off. Said if you weren't involved in getting ore onto the ship you were back at home. FMG got rid of a lot of people and a couple of weeks later the iron ore price bounced right back again and FMG had to go on a recruitment drive.

Don't think it's a lot to do with what government are in power, in fact the Liberals have been in power in WA for a long time now and they have their fair share of run ins with mining and oil and gas companies with discussions about royalties all the time.

With labour comes unions. Any self employed subbie , contractor including mining bosses hate unions. Look what they did to subbies in construction. Unless you are employed in commercial work or working for someone on a hourly rate. They make your work life miserable and contractors now have to pay, workcover, super , travel pay ect to workers that are also self employed and work of ban numbers. Workers that are self employed should pay all their own. That's why they were on good money in first place. unions come on sites and shut them down for days over something that could be resolved then and their. That's a long story and as a self employed contractor why I can't stand unions and labours control with them.

Regarding mining , I go off what I also here. Seems liberals let them do their job mining a lot better than labour. I also know about the cut backs. Like I said what I hear is they have got rid of a lot of their deadwood. Same people speaking now of more mining.

Regarding the unions I know what reply I would get from a worker. I can respect that, but unions have way to much power . The changes with super, workcover ect being payed to self employed workers on a abn number is wrong in my eyes. None of them wanted to take a paycut but the contractor has to pay the extras. That's why a lot in construction dropped off from employing workers and went back to working with a partner or just one employee.

My father is over n Wa caravaning , been their 4 mnths now. He reckons you can go to mining towns and all the jobs are on the wall in the shops. Only thing now is you have to relocate to the town. The profits will still be here for the companies , but mining workers will be working for less from what I here. They had a plan, now they putting it in action IMO .

pardon the grammar Paul, I'm on my phone sitting out the back. Bloody keypad to small

With labour comes unions. Any self employed subbie , contractor including mining bosses hate unions. Look what they did to subbies in construction. Unless you are employed in commercial work or working for someone on a hourly rate. They make your work life miserable and contractors now have to pay, workcover, super , travel pay ect to workers that are also self employed and work of ban numbers. Workers that are self employed should pay all their own. That's why they were on good money in first place. unions come on sites and shut them down for days over something that could be resolved then and their. That's a long story and as a self employed contractor why I can't stand unions and labours control with them.

Regarding mining , I go off what I also here. Seems liberals let them do their job mining a lot better than labour. I also know about the cut backs. Like I said what I hear is they have got rid of a lot of their deadwood. Same people speaking now of more mining.

Regarding the unions I know what reply I would get from a worker. I can respect that, but unions have way to much power . The changes with super, workcover ect being payed to self employed workers on a abn number is wrong in my eyes. None of them wanted to take a paycut but the contractor has to pay the extras. That's why a lot in construction dropped off from employing workers and went back to working with a partner or just one employee.

My father is over n Wa caravaning , been their 4 mnths now. He reckons you can go to mining towns and all the jobs are on the wall in the shops. Only thing now is you have to relocate to the town. The profits will still be here for the companies , but mining workers will be working for less from what I here. They had a plan, now they putting it in action IMO .

pardon the grammar Paul, I'm on my phone sitting out the back. Bloody keypad to small

Without Unions Ausborn do you think those massive multi billion dollar mining companies would be paying high wages? No, listen to Gin Renhart one day and see how much they would like to be paying people. The self employed subi and contractor who hate unions are a bit short sighted too, why do you think they are doing OK? If it wasn't for Unions fighting for decent rates of pay all the way through an industry everyone would be self employed fighting for the lowest wage. Safety would be non existent, workers comp a thing of the past, superannuation, take care of it yourself out of your low salary. The big companies would love the work place to be non unionised.

Sure I know a couple of people who are self employed with their own companies who hate unions and are forever moaning about what they have to pay their employees. These two though are a couple of the richest blokes in our suburb with massive houses, investment properties, holiday homes over East. I also know tradies that work for both the blokes and they tell me they are as tight as ducks a***** when it comes to pay.

A lot of the mining companies would love people to move to where the work is and not be FIFO. They've been trying to get it off the ground for years but it won't happen mate. Who would want to go live, even in Port Hedland, which would probably be one of the most acceptable places. Cost of housing up there is horrendous too, more expensive than Perth. Unions will fight tooth and nail for good wages and conditions for workers who have to be up there and so they should.

Without Unions Ausborn do you think those massive multi billion dollar mining companies would be paying high wages? No, listen to Gin Renhart one day and see how much they would like to be paying people. The self employed subi and contractor who hate unions are a bit short sighted too, why do you think they are doing OK? If it wasn't for Unions fighting for decent rates of pay all the way through an industry everyone would be self employed fighting for the lowest wage. Safety would be non existent, workers comp a thing of the past, superannuation, take care of it yourself out of your low salary. The big companies would love the work place to be non unionised.

Sure I know a couple of people who are self employed with their own companies who hate unions and are forever moaning about what they have to pay their employees. These two though are a couple of the richest blokes in our suburb with massive houses, investment properties, holiday homes over East. I also know tradies that work for both the blokes and they tell me they are as tight as ducks a***** when it comes to pay.

unions do nothing for a sub contractor. They do nothing for wages in our industry either. Wages been set in stone here as long as I've been a tradesman with no trade influence. Commercial workers would appreciate it with all the extras on top of their wage. that's about it. I know your stance mate and I got mine . Life's no fun with everyone having same point of view. I just speak from my experience. Why I like this forum now and then . Can come here and help and share different point of views without us abusing each other. Like I said if my occupation was different I could understand favouring a union. In the uk I had a choice and even then I said no bloody way would I pay to be part of the union.

Well I've just had a very nice real estate agent (yes they do exist) Give us an hour of his time and appraise our property. It is now worth at least 90k more than we paid for it (nearly 4 years ago) and that's the bottom price. Showed us comparable homes in the area which have sold above listed price. He reckons market may slow again for a few years with recent stamp duty changes etc but confirms what I thought about our suburb and surrounding ones..ie ours huge potential, surrounding..overpriced. We were very clear about not being ready to sell yet so and he wasn't pushy at all...had a lot of faith in him on first impressions...he confirmed everything I already thought and the figures matched up. I think if you do your research you can still make some money....

unions do nothing for a sub contractor. They do nothing for wages in our industry either. Wages been set in stone here as long as I've been a tradesman with no trade influence. Commercial workers would appreciate it with all the extras on top of their wage. that's about it. I know your stance mate and I got mine . Life's no fun with everyone having same point of view. I just speak from my experience. Why I like this forum now and then . Can come here and help and share different point of views without us abusing each other. Like I said if my occupation was different I could understand favouring a union. In the uk I had a choice and even then I said no bloody way would I pay to be part of the union.

Fair enough mate, I can see I'm not going to change your mind but I reckon I've been around a lot longer than you and worked in industries with and without unions. In IT Unions are looked upon as belonging to the working class, which is fine as long as there are jobs and people can move around. As soon as things get tight, people get laid off, wages fall as well qualified people become unemployed, suddenly they can all see the benefit of unions.

Before doing a degree and being in IT I was a fitter and Union rep at British Printing and Communication Corporation. It was an eye opening experience as it was the time when Robert Maxwell had taken over the company and he was running it into the ground. I used to get to attend management meetings as the union rep and you wouldn't believe what some of those guys were getting away with and how they regard your general run of the mill worker. Probably before your time but there's a good few write ups on the web on Robert Maxwell and what he did. Cost a lot of workers millions of dollars when he robbed the pension fund to try and bail his own companies out.

Well I've just had a very nice real estate agent (yes they do exist) Give us an hour of his time and appraise our property. It is now worth at least 90k more than we paid for it (nearly 4 years ago) and that's the bottom price. Showed us comparable homes in the area which have sold above listed price. He reckons market may slow again for a few years with recent stamp duty changes etc but confirms what I thought about our suburb and surrounding ones..ie ours huge potential, surrounding..overpriced. We were very clear about not being ready to sell yet so and he wasn't pushy at all...had a lot of faith in him on first impressions...he confirmed everything I already thought and the figures matched up. I think if you do your research you can still make some money....

If you sold up and moved though HH presumably the property you would have to buy would have gone up by just as much wouldn't it? So whether you would "make money" is a matter of conjecture. It costs a lot to move too.

I suppose if you were thinking of selling up and moving back to the UK you might have done OK but I don't think looking at property price increase and thinking you've made money is as easy as it sounds.

If you sold up and moved though HH presumably the property you would have to buy would have gone up by just as much wouldn't it? So whether you would "make money" is a matter of conjecture. It costs a lot to move too.

I suppose if you were thinking of selling up and moving back to the UK you might have done OK but I don't think looking at property price increase and thinking you've made money is as easy as it sounds.

it would be for us but not all, I see entirely what you are saying Paul...we are thinking of downsizing and going South where properties I'm looking at are 70k cheaper than what ours may sell for...all relative though as we're not moving!! Nice to know though!

I don't think houses were any more affordable than they are now flag. As new migrants it was like starting again. I was out of work 5 months, we both took hits in salary from what we had been used to in the UK. When we got our house we were just as worried about paying for it as anyone buying a house now would be. If we bought the same house now, with our salary increases over the years the multiple would be about the same. For a lot of the young people working in the Oil, Gas or mining sector, like my youngster, buying a house wouldn't be such a big deal, if he wanted one. He's more interested in spending his money on holidays at the moment though.

Houses have never seemed affordable to us without having a mortgage. I don't know how you managed to get enough money together to be able to buy one for cash, none of my business. I had a friend who did particularly well in the UK and moved from Windsor. Sold a semi detached 3 bedroom place there and after paying his mortgage off, was able to move out here with $1.4mill.

Bit different where we came from though in the North of England. By the time we had sold the house, paid for flights, cost of settling in, we started off with nothing again.

But that's just it houses were far more affordable. A one bedroom apartment in Highgate inner city going for $38,000 in 1998. Renting out for $90 a week. Now that was a snip even for then but that's yield unlike today. I'm astounded you think the situation on the ground in Perth was similar to today. I spent a lot of 2000 researching property and found it very reasonable compared to the South of England at least. That was not the case for those from the North, I realise, but only going on my experience.

For example in Victoria Park there were countless Californians (houses) on the market with land for all around $175,000. Today they would be what $600,000 and the rest. As pointed out the multiple has greatly increased for the majority of Australians. It doesn't matter if it remains at a similar ratio for you, with the possible good luck of being able to earn above the average. Most are not. As such affordability in most certainly an issue for the majority.

What I am saying is anything remotely close to the city is totally out of reach of three quarters of Australians. The result of this means a never ending sprawl in order to utilise cheaper land. I mean 15kms plus outside city limits. Unsustainable over a longer term adding to high costs on a number of grounds. No one seems to have the answers to curb this expansion.

Obviously anyone in the real estate industry has been conditioned to sing from the same hymn book. Believe me have dealt with many of them and know well their lack of knowledge. In fact back in 2000 was astounded how many were unable to quote me the price per square metre. Things have moved on from then but still can't wait till some time in the future they actually have to do a little work than stand there asking for names.

As I have said prices in Perth down 2%plus in two months. There is a time lag prior to slow downs becoming eminent. Already close to me a block remains vacant now for several months as pre sales have been very slow. All very well for tradies to be busting with enthusiasm considering what they've been pocketing since the boom but as with all booms the good times come and go.

Its ta not that I am doom and gloom I'm just saying how we have found it , my hubby has never ever ever ever been out of work not even for a day in uk , every bugga after him and still is .

I dont understand everything thing here but I am interested to see how it will go . If things got that bad for us I'm sure it won't but my hubby will get work anywhere .

But what hat I find hard believe off what you saying , why are people in perth scratching round for bits of jobs if it's booming Noway in this world is it anymore . Just bad timing for us though nothing else , anyway I'm in brissie now lol I'll see how we roll .

No you are quite correct in your observations. Perhaps clearer to you as not, I think, here during the height of the boom when it seemed every dodo could make a small fortune flipping houses. You'd really need to examine the pro's of staying while a choice is I expect still easy. It get more difficult once established.

No you are quite correct in your observations. Perhaps clearer to you as not, I think, here during the height of the boom when it seemed every dodo could make a small fortune flipping houses. You'd really need to examine the pro's of staying while a choice is I expect still easy. It get more difficult once established.

Ok lol. My hubby talks like you haha , but I sort of get some of it , not all , it's good to know I am not going mental thank you lol x

WE agree at least on mining companies get away with a lot. Paying a reasonable tax for example. New Zealanders and Irish are heavy on the ground out West. I am aware of through contacts that immigration cancelled the visa's of all Irish staff working for a NGO here in Perth. My informant a manager at the place was unable to provide the type of visa. The CEO being Irish himself, obviously had no role to play in employing so many countrymen. Of course not.

Even more weird are some of the Irish tradies that got burned during their property crash, probably the biggest anywhere, with housing collapsing as much as 50% buying for investment property here in Perth at the top of the cycle. Some folk fail to learn. And yes have numerous Irish living in my area and an Irish pub or two.

Your hubby sounds a wise man. Worth his weight in gold, no doubt. Don't let him go. Chain him to the bed post if necessary.

Haha made me laugh , he is a very wise man lol , he always says trust what I say , and he's never been wrong so far in my life lol .

Ill tell ell him later I'll chain him to the bed post might put a smile on his face lol x but jokes aside he's a great bloke , think I rely too much on him really but he doesn't mind , I'm very lucky but so is he IMO haha .

Thanks again thought I was going loopy listening to him , then I read you and think , hang on a minute this bloke sounds just like mine haha .

:wink:

Archived