189 May 2014 lodge gang

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, did you get allocated a case officer? If so how long before you got one?

Are you asking me? I don't think I've been allocated a case officer because no one has contacted us yet. My husband went for medicals following the "Organise your health examination" link that automatically appeared after you submitted your application online and paid the fees. I only applied last Friday, however.

So if my medicals are up as submitted to DIBP does this mean my agent has lodged our application?

Have you got a TRN from your agent? It's possible to have HAP ID generated and medicals done and submitted prior to lodging the application so I wouldn't know what to tell you. You can just ask your agent, and get the TRN so that you can monitor the application yourself!

Hello everybody!! I need some help please ;)

we we have been invited to lodge an application a week ago but before lodging it I would love to find a checklist of the documents we will need to provide.... Where can I find it? Had a look around the IMMI website but no luck :(

Thank you for for your help and good luck to everybody!

Hi Matamanoa,

Remember that the checklist differs for each applicant, as the CO may ask for additional documents [based on their mood apparently :)]. You'll receive a checklist as soon as the CO starts working on your application, and each document listed on your application will be marked as "requested, recommended or required". Anyways, I suppose I can share the checklist I received when my CO first contacted me as a general rule:

- Birth Certificates (Sworn Translation) for all applicants

- Evidence of Relationship (Sworn Translation)

- Skills Assessment

- Evidence of Employment (Overseas and Australian)

- Copy of your IELTS results mentioned in your EOI

- Evidence of functional english for spouse (If not provided, you'll need to pay the 2nd installment)

- Health examinations (Get your HAP ID from your application page)

- Form 80 (New version) for every applicant over 16 years of age

- Evidence of Character - http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/character-police/requirements.aspx (For Brazilians, state and country wide clearance certificates are required)

Oh dear

Just had email from my CO, telling me that my daughter doesn't class as a dependent because she is working?

So when is a dependant a dependant?

They have said they will refuse her visa with the current details. Worried. Not happy.

enida,

Team 23 sent me a checklist asking for a number of docs, as I mentioned in my previous post. I then sent an amendment because I switched jobs here in Brazil (apparently it wasn't necessary, but I'd better be safe than sorry) and three days ago Team 6 asked for my 80's. I still need to pay the second installment, as my wife didn't seat the IELTS, but I don't know at what point they will charge it... I suppose they'll do so before they send the GL. So far, fingers are still crossed :).

Hope yours is granted ASAP too!

Just a quick update: Team 6 asked for my 80's even though they were already uploaded in my application. I'm not sure if he didn't check it before or if they need it to be sent by e-mail. Anyways, I sent it through all available channels :).

Edited by itajun

enida,

Team 23 sent me a checklist asking for a number of docs, as I mentioned in my previous post. I then sent an amendment because I switched jobs here in Brazil (apparently it wasn't necessary, but I'd better be safe than sorry) and three days ago Team 6 asked for my 80's. I still need to pay the second installment, as my wife didn't seat the IELTS, but I don't know at what point they will charge it... I suppose they'll do so before they send the GL. So far, fingers are still crossed :).

Hope yours is granted ASAP too!

Thanks for your reply. Lets hope July brings some good news for us.

Hi Matamanoa,

Remember that the checklist differs for each applicant, as the CO may ask for additional documents [based on their mood apparently :)]. You'll receive a checklist as soon as the CO starts working on your application, and each document listed on your application will be marked as "requested, recommended or required". Anyways, I suppose I can share the checklist I received when my CO first contacted me as a general rule:

- Birth Certificates (Sworn Translation) for all applicants

- Evidence of Relationship (Sworn Translation)

- Skills Assessment

- Evidence of Employment (Overseas and Australian)

- Copy of your IELTS results mentioned in your EOI

- Evidence of functional english for spouse (If not provided, you'll need to pay the 2nd installment)

- Health examinations (Get your HAP ID from your application page)

- Form 80 (New version) for every applicant over 16 years of age

- Evidence of Character - http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/character-police/requirements.aspx (For Brazilians, state and country wide clearance certificates are required)

thank you Itajun :) hopefully we will have a CO allocated soon

Anyone can help me?? Does DIAC count:

1. the working experience before qualification?

2. the working experience that are not submitted for Skill assessment? (the job was actually related to the one I did SA, accountant/external auditor/internal auditor, but when I submitted for SA (last year), I almost forgot my very first but very short-term experience (for 8 months, almost 8 years ago) as accountant, I just thought of my current employment as external/internal auditor. It's my mistake I know. So now just wondering If DIAC counts the total experiences I claimed in EOI regardless in SA letter, there were nothing mentioning the 8 months. If DIAC doesn't count those months, my experience will be less than 8 years, and the points should have been reduced by 5, meaning I'm not qualified to be invited. However, if they count, things should be OK.

Pls help. I am really nervous. DIAC may refuse my application because they think I claimed wrongly. (I should have checked this before lodging, hik hik).

Congratulations huni :-)) our agent has just emailed me and said she has checked our application on line and it's saying health case was submitted to DIBP. What does this mean? We lodged our application on 31st may for 189 visa. Hopefully we won't have to wait long, fingers crossed.

Congratulations huni :-)) our agent has just emailed me and said she has checked our application on line and it's saying health case was submitted to DIBP. What does this mean? We lodged our application on 31st may for 189 visa. Hopefully we won't have to wait long, fingers crossed.

I think it just means its been uploaded to immi but basically your c/o can access it. If its your last document to go up then you should be hearing soon id hope. Good luck.

Hi Mates,

My CO sent me the invoice for the 2nd installment today, as my wife didn't seat the IELTS. Instructions were a bit confused though, for I paid the invoice online (by Credit Card) using this service (which is mentioned in the invoice itself):

https://paypaperbills.postbillpay.com.au/postbillpay/default.aspx

However, the CO sent also a "Credit Card Proforma Surcharge" form, in which I need to fill in my Credit Card details in case the payment is made using this means. I didn't fill it out and attached only the receipt of the full amount (AU$4885.00), as it has already been debited from my account. Has anyone paid the 2nd Installment? Can you tell me if I made a mistake? Of course I asked the CO if it was enough, but he seems to "always" wait 7 working days before returning any of my e-mails.

Cheers,

********** 01/07/14 UPDATE ***********

Just a tip to those who may be in the same situation: Do NOT pay the invoice directly, as it takes longer and you need to manually calculate the surchage (error prone). Use the "Make Payment" button that can be found under the "Manage Payments" option. It will automatically calculate the surcharge and the response is much quickier.

Edited by itajun
Solution

Hi everybody,

I want to ask a general question about the consideration of documents by the CO.

Now I have been asked by the CO for PCC and Health examination,passport bio pages and IELTS results. Which I will complete next week.

So after I do these things will I need to Submit my application from immi gov au site? If so will it be locked like my EOI application so I will not be able to change anything?

I have noticed that in the system I have misentered the IELTS result number of my wife which is locked right now. I have uploaded the document already. Bu the number on the EOI is missing tha last 2 digits ( this is the number sent to us by e-mail by the way).

Shall I fill a Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s) and notify for this typo?

I have not uploaded any payslips upto now, I guess these will be asked by the CO later? Or shall I upload them right now? If so did you upload all of the months matching the dates on your assesment result?

If anyone ahead of the process can give information I will be grateful thanks.