Hi. I'm new

weaver

Just dropped in to say hello. I am hoping to move to stay with my daughter and son-in-law in Perth eventually. i have already visited once for a holiday and loved it. Are there any other pensioners who have moved to Perth and how are they enjoying life there?

Just dropped in to say hello. I am hoping to move to stay with my daughter and son-in-law in Perth eventually. i have already visited once for a holiday and loved it. Are there any other pensioners who have moved to Perth and how are they enjoying life there?

Hi and welcome Weaver.

Good luck with your plans, I hope they work out for you. :-)

The parent visa is very expensive, so take a few trips and take your time making up your mind. I have actually seen parents spend $40k and then decide it is not for them after all.

The parent visa is very expensive, so take a few trips and take your time making up your mind. I have actually seen parents spend $40k and then decide it is not for them after all.

Thank you. I will be returning for another trip at the end of the year when I'll be discussing it all with my daughter and son-in-law. I agree the price is horrendous. I am also a bit daunted by the amount of research that I need to do. I keep getting lost on the government site and having to start over again. There seem so many things to pay attention to. But as I see on here, many of you have managed very well, so it's obviously just a case of getting organised.

I was hoping other retired people who have settled in Perth could tell me how they are enjoying life there. I did notice that it seems to be a very young city

Archived