Mick Jaggers girlfriend found dead

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

(CNN) -- L'Wren Scott, a noted fashion designer who has been Mick Jagger's companion for more than a decade, was found dead in her New York apartment Monday of an apparent suicide, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation. She was 49.

Scott's assistant found the designer hanging from a door knob with a scarf around her neck, the official said.

There were no signs of forced entry, and police did not find a suicide note, the official said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/17/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/lwren-scott-designer-obit/

The band will be releasing a tour statemant later today

I don't believe we can do it unless we are unhinged and anyone can be in that position as some time in their life, some are just lucky others are around in time or with them. Very very sad and as has been said there have been a few lately and its a sign of how tough living in the world of today has become for so many people.

It is, indeed, very sad that anyone would be so low that they feel the only solution to their problems is to end their life. Standing on the outside, looking at their lives with the sort of envy that the celebrity culture is designed to engender, makes it more incomprehensible to those of us not blessed with amazing looks, fortune, connections. I guess celebrity doesn't necessarily = happiness and those of us with less often have "more". Very sad though!

Did you have a ticket?....what a shame that the greatest band ever IMO have had to cancel but it is understandable.

Ticket holders have been told to keep hold of their tickets. Mick Jagger is a decent human being and I am sure will honour the concert in Perth at some stage.

Archived