Biggest Loser

ali

Anyone else hooked on this programme? It's like big brother - you watch one to see what it's like and then every night. Anyone think Cosi is so in love with himself? I'd like Sam to win - he's only 19.

Ali

Sorry about that ACD - bet you thought it may be an argument lol.

I really can't stand "it's all about me... Cosi" (he's the only one I'm not keen on as he's very sneaky and tried to get Bryce to be voted off ... snake"

Shannan is sooo nice isn't he - I'd have him being my personal trainer although quite like Bob the American too (Jillian frightens me to death!!)

Cal who do Gary and Zak like?

Ali

The boys looked great didn't they - and did you see Sam cry with his mum and dad .awww bless. Cosi was so annoyed that they voted Nicola out - but they were using their heads and broke up him and his buddies - wasn't Michelle Feisty telling him what for. (Go Girl) and I loved her hair at the make over. I hope he's below the line at weigh in 'cos the only person who'd vote for him to stay is Gary.

I'm hoping for Alison, Kirsten and Sam in the finals although I wont be unhappy if Bryce is in there. Cosi is getting on my nerves and I wouldnt mind him taking a walk.

They are all making good progress and the finale should be great - I just love to see how much they have improved. I do get inspired but it never gets quite as far as the gym!!!

I'm hoping for Alison, Kirsten and Sam in the finals although I wont be unhappy if Bryce is in there. Cosi is getting on my nerves and I wouldnt mind him taking a walk.

They are all making good progress and the finale should be great - I just love to see how much they have improved. I do get inspired but it never gets quite as far as the gym!!!

lol I never quite get to the gym either - I did think it unfair that cosi got to speak to his son last night when Alison must be missing her children just as much. The finale will be good as they'll all look super.

Ali

Guest clayton gang
Anyone else hooked on this programme? It's like big brother - you watch one to see what it's like and then every night. Anyone think Cosi is so in love with himself? I'd like Sam to win - he's only 19.

Ali

Hi Ali

We have just returned back from our holiday in Perth and we are ready missing the biggest loosers. The last one we watched was when they had the makeover. Do you know if you can watch this on the net?

Clayton Gang

I think you can catch bits of it here

I wonder who puts the weight on this week too - I cant remember who was standing in the promo when they "said" that someone puts on weight. If anyone deserves to put it on then Cosi surely does!

I think you can catch bits of it here

I wonder who puts the weight on this week too - I cant remember who was standing in the promo when they "said" that someone puts on weight. If anyone deserves to put it on then Cosi surely does!

The promo made it look like Alison put it on - but she was stood with them when they did the sharp intake of breath - it could just be clever editing though.

Ali

Archived