Sending Gifts to the UK

HappyHeart

Lots to choose from. Look at John Lewis or notonthehighstreet.com perhaps?

Really depends what sort of things he likes or what you are after for him.

Most UK sites will be good.

Gone Digging ... if he likes a little tipple now and again, they do personalised labels on the bottles, we've sent my dad both wine and whiskey and my in-laws wine, Nephew vodka for his 21st - they all loved the bottles and have kept them (said the grog wasn't bad either) ... they also do non alcoholic gifts too.

Other thing is a photo book from Big W - I think you can have them posted directly.

What about a printed photo book? You would need access to old photos, then add to some of you and your family, grand kids etc. most online photo places do them. If not, go online to the major UK stores and get a watch, new phone, ipad or other technology gadget. Delivery of wine selection. Annual subscription to whatever gym or club he likes. Weekend away paid for with nice meal?

What about a printed photo book? You would need access to old photos, then add to some of you and your family, grand kids etc. most online photo places do them. If not, go online to the major UK stores and get a watch, new phone, ipad or other technology gadget. Delivery of wine selection. Annual subscription to whatever gym or club he likes. Weekend away paid for with nice meal?

Yes, I send photobooks quite often though so wanted something else, will probably do a recent one though. I've asked my stepmum all he's asked for is a ring which she is getting him

Gone Digging ... if he likes a little tipple now and again, they do personalised labels on the bottles, we've sent my dad both wine and whiskey and my in-laws wine, Nephew vodka for his 21st - they all loved the bottles and have kept them (said the grog wasn't bad either) ... they also do non alcoholic gifts too.

Other thing is a photo book from Big W - I think you can have them posted directly.

That's a good idea. He likes Gin apparently?? News to me.. Used to be brandy, I was going to get a good cognac

Yes, I send photobooks quite often though so wanted something else, will probably do a recent one though. I've asked my stepmum all he's asked for is a ring which she is getting him

Ok, how about booking them a weekend somewhere where they can go to the races, then have a nice meal too? Chester might have something on, the Grosvenor is really nice but v. pricey....

Archived