Mrs tonymans Dad passed away today , i need help !

tonyman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx again guys, mrs tonyman and my eldest Francesca are flying out on Saturday , got tickets yesterday , passport today and half way through sorting the visa out but no rush for that as long as I do it before the return date but it will be done this week , they will be gone for two weeks , funeral is on Wednesday so at the same time here I will take my other children to a 6pm Mass and will be the exact same time as the funeral in the UK

Again thanx for all your kind words and support ........x...:hug:

That will definitely help Tonyman. We had a friend pass away while he and his wife were staying with us, and we couldn't fly back to the UK for the funeral, so we went to a quiet place, watched a beautiful sunset, and said our good byes at the same time as the funeral. It will make you feel closer.

Take care all of you at this sad time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, my partner is in a similar situation. He had bad news today and will need to apply for an emergency travel document, thanks for the address of Adelaide terrace to take the application to as that's one thing I couldn't find on the website. His passport has expired and we are still waiting for his new one. My question is our PR visas are valid until 2016, so do we need to do anything else if applying for the travel document? Is the current visa linked to the emergency travel document? Thanks in advanced.

Hi all, my partner is in a similar situation. He had bad news today and will need to apply for an emergency travel document, thanks for the address of Adelaide terrace to take the application to as that's one thing I couldn't find on the website. His passport has expired and we are still waiting for his new one. My question is our PR visas are valid until 2016, so do we need to do anything else if applying for the travel document? Is the current visa linked to the emergency travel document? Thanks in advanced.

Lucy I`m pretty sure you will be ok , its pretty stressful but they are efficient(British Consulate) and don't make a big fuss as they know what your going through .......my wife has her new visa now but what has thrown me is that Immigration in the UK have told my wife that my daughter should be ok to return even if her visa is not processed .......??? now do I take a chance and save $340 or just get one ...either way its dead money as we wont be going out of Oz unless we have to .........but from what I`ve been told on here should I say , you should be fine to return , they make a special note on your Emergency Passport informing Immigration why you have the document ..................I was worried too but they are VERY helpful just when you need it ...

Just wanted to offer my condolences Tonyman....sorry not been about for a while. When these things happen it makes you realise just how far we are..xx

it does , and one day we will meet for a long awaited hug ........:hug: xx

Archived