Mrs tonymans Dad passed away today , i need help !

tonyman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KLM from Singapore to London return is $1025 so it works out a few hundred dollars cheaper but its if you want the hassle of claiming your baggage then checking back in etc.

thanks Kate , she needs to fly to Manchester , do KLM go to Manchester ? we are now looking at flights for late next week but have been told the funeral will be a week on Monday at the earliest ......

KLM from Singapore to London return is $1025 so it works out a few hundred dollars cheaper but its if you want the hassle of claiming your baggage then checking back in etc.

Kate can you tell me which site you saw this on please I need to book asap ......thanks

I am so sorry to hear this. You can go into Passport Office and get an emergency passport the same day. You can then go to Immigration Ground Floor Wellington Central, 836 Wellington Street, Perth (next to Harbour Town) between 9 am and 4pm. to get A RRV - I am pretty sure they will do it on the spot for you. Re the airlines Qantas especially always used to get you on a flight quickly for times like this even though the fares were the same price but you may find it is easy to get a quick flight as it is not high season to go to the uk so you should not have a problem. Good luck - I know it's a very stressful time for all involved

dxbox, or anyone else ....in my position is it best /quicker to go to the Immigration direct or apply online , only problem being is they say they are currently receiving a large number of ImmiAccount and email enquiries ...?

and do I have to create a ImmiAccount ? https://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx

Kate can you tell me which site you saw this on please I need to book asap ......thanks

Sure Kate will reply soon :) however when do you need to leave? I have just had a look for leaving next week and returning a week later can get Emirates for Singapore to London return for $1020 per adult. I used skyscanner.net to do the search (Changing it Australia dollars on the top right corner) but the actually booking is with Emirates direct.

Guest The Pom Queen
dxbox, or anyone else ....in my position is it best /quicker to go to the Immigration direct or apply online , only problem being is they say they are currently receiving a large number of ImmiAccount and email enquiries ...?

and do I have to create a ImmiAccount ? https://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx

You don't mess around you just go direct

Guest The Pom Queen

I did it to London and from Singapore. It may work out less hassle to go,direct, let me look

Sure Kate will reply soon :) however when do you need to leave? I have just had a look for leaving next week and returning a week later can get Emirates for Singapore to London return for $1020 per adult. I used skyscanner.net to do the search (Changing it Australia dollars on the top right corner) but the actually booking is with Emirates direct.

thanks bell , she needs to leave by Thursday .....have to fly to Manchester , I`ve looked at skyscanner , the first quote said $1030 but as I went further it said sorry , price is now $1500 ect the second quote is now $1413 with Cathay Pac ........

Guest The Pom Queen
I did it to London and from Singapore. It may work out less hassle to go,direct, let me look

You can get to Singapore tomorrow using tiger returning back on 25th March for $278.67 so no we need to look at a cheap flight from Singapore to Manchester

Guest The Pom Queen
thanks bell , she needs to leave by Thursday .....have to fly to Manchester , I`ve looked at skyscanner , the first quote said $1030 but as I went further it said sorry , price is now $1500 ect the second quote is now $1413 with Cathay Pac ........

Prices go up closer to the day :cry:

Guest The Pom Queen
You can get to Singapore tomorrow using tiger returning back on 25th March for $278.67 so no we need to look at a cheap flight from Singapore to Manchester

Ok then Air France their own website can do 25th - 24th Manchester return for $1097

thanks girls , will show mrs tonyman when she gets back from church ....so if I book tonight I get the emergency passport on Tuesday but are you sure I will have no problems getting a RRV the same day , though I`m phoning them tomorrow anyhow ?.......I just need proof of ticket purchase ......

Guest The Pom Queen
thanks girls , will show mrs tonyman when she gets back from church ....so if I book tonight I get the emergency passport on Tuesday but are you sure I will have no problems getting a RRV the same day , though I`m phoning them tomorrow anyhow ?.......I just need proof of ticket purchase ......

Hun I would probably head to migration first tell them what's happened and you will need an emergency RRV and you are on your way to get an emergency passport and will there be any problems. I wouldn't like you to have the stress of booking then not getting everything in time. I'd also go in person because sometimes people on the phone can give the wrong info

Wow! As a newbie to the PIO forums I am absolutely blown over with the genuine support everyone is giving Tonyman and his wife. I'm sorry for your loss Tonyman, and hope your wife gets her flight without any hassles. x

They are a nice bunch on here, I think this is the longest I've stayed on a forum even if I just normally read and not say much.

Safe flight to Mrs tonyman

Archived