interstate flights

HappyHeart

Ok so hubby has opportunity to go interstate to Sydney with work for a week in April to train some colleagues. No biggie for some but big deal for us....represents career progression. Only problem....falls on sons birthday.

No I've told him to go for it but am now considering flying over with son on the day. Son is plane mad so will be a birthday treat as far as he's concerned. Had a look at flight prices... $1000 for the 2 of us. Is this about right??

Guest guest30085
Guest The Pom Queen
Then theres a hotel....going to wait and see who OH will be flying with and where staying. Finer details not been given yet

See if you can get a double room with sofa or camp bed

Guest The Pom Queen
I can never see a price difference for children? He is 7..will be 8

No I don't think there ever is that's why I always go quote on adults.

• 2 weeks later...

This was 'off' but is seemingly now 'on' again but with different venue. OH is going to Brisbane now.

I am looking to join him for 2 nights, 4 to 6 April. Now cheapest I can find is around $870 return with Virgin. Anyone get any better or have any idea of recommended hotels where we can be carless but still get about and see a bit of Brissie as OH will be working by day

Guest The Pom Queen
This was 'off' but is seemingly now 'on' again but with different venue. OH is going to Brisbane now.

I am looking to join him for 2 nights, 4 to 6 April. Now cheapest I can find is around $870 return with Virgin. Anyone get any better or have any idea of recommended hotels where we can be carless but still get about and see a bit of Brissie as OH will be working by day

is that each or for both of you?

Archived