Nurses on working holiday visa's needed in the Northern Territory

Guest Guest95495

Guest Guest95495

Are you a registered nurse looking for work in Australia but are on a working holiday visa and you do not want to register with AHPRA. I have the solution. A Not for Profit aged care provider is looking for experienced aged care nurses to join their team. Being situated in the Northern Territory you will NOT have to undertake the regional work on a farm to stay in the country for 2 years. What they ask in return is that you bring not only your clinical skills but also a sense of adventure. You will be helping not only aged care clients but also local Indigenous communities across the state. Please PM for details

As far as I'm aware to be eligible for 2nd WHV it needs to be specified work, carer/nurse is not specified work and what you are stating sounds like visa fraud!

Specified work is work that is undertaken in a 'specified' field or industry in a designated regional area. Please see the section on Regional Areas below to check the postcode list of designated regional areas.

Approved industries for specified work include:

plant and animal cultivation

fishing and pearling

tree farming and felling

mining

construction.

https://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/417.aspx

Guest Guest95495

Please note that it is NOT specified that you will be employed as a nurse you will be a nursing assistant - the service wants nurses to join their aged care team. The homes are individual employers so you WILL NOT be breaking any laws with regards to working restrictions.

Please note that it is NOT specified that you will be employed as a nurse you will be a nursing assistant - the service wants nurses to join their aged care team. The homes are individual employers so you WILL NOT be breaking any laws with regards to working restrictions.

With all due respect, I worked incredibly hard and was very proud to become a registered nurse ... so why would I want to work as a nursing assistant. It would be very difficult for me personally to work as an unqualified person when I have the knowledge and skill base to work beyond that scope of practise

yet you want experienced aged care nurses with clinical skills but will only pay as an assistant? I'm not looking for a WHV thankfully but if I were my response would be 'yeah right jog on!'

Are you a registered nurse looking for work in Australia but are on a working holiday visa and you do not want to register with AHPRA. I have the solution. A Not for Profit aged care provider is looking for experienced aged care nurses to join their team. Being situated in the Northern Territory you will NOT have to undertake the regional work on a farm to stay in the country for 2 years. What they ask in return is that you bring not only your clinical skills but also a sense of adventure. You will be helping not only aged care clients but also local Indigenous communities across the state. Please PM for details

ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING!

As has been stated before, This WOULD NOT COUNT as specified work for the second WHV.

Sounds awful dodgy to me!

Archived