ASDA!!!!! Arghhhhhh...

Buttercup

Guest Guest26012
Yep, I can believe that. I saw a bloke eating a pork pie today. He put the whole thing in his mouth (bit like a snake when they swallow something whole), only this wasn't so Interesting to look at.... I can't work out what's worse, having your ankles ripped to shreds by all the push chairs and prams or having to watch people like Mr Pork Pie do his impression of a snake...

Lol!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see peeps in pyjamas out all the time here in Oz, in supermarkets, takeaways you name it. And often shoeless. I feel bad picking up takeaway on the way home from hockey or the gym with my sports gear on!

Back in Cornwall we didn't have an Asda nearby, mainly Tescos, and don't remember seeing anything too crazy, just lots of Polish people! Although they preferred Tesco Extra as it had a dedicated Poland produce aisle.

We're in Redruth and our nearest Asda is Falmouth. There really aren't many around down here.

Yes lots of tescos, seem to be 1 or 2 in each town.

Guest Guest 47403

You know what it doesn't bother me one bit should someone want to go shopping in the pyjamas or barefoot, I may look and think 'someone's having a lazy day' or 'watch you don't step on some glass' though :daydreaming:

They opened up an Asda 1/2 a mile from my house recently. Popped down there once as it's slightly closer than the Sainsburys and M&S superstore the other way if the traffic's bad. Never again.

I'm no snob either, but bloody hell, chavs everywhere, the food is awful, likelyhood of mugging in the carpark = high. I never used to mind Asda, now i will do everything i can do never go there again.

Sure the transvestites weren't coming in there at 4am because that was after their transvestite night out and was a decent time to shop CS? Doubt if your run of the mill trannie would be trouncing about in normal shopping hours. They probably dress in normal clothes during the day.

Some may of in other stores but not the one I spoke to. You have to live as a woman full time for 2 years to qualify for treatment for gender reassignment here.

Oh dear, you're going to be in for a treat in Aus were people can nip to the shops and don't put any shoes on at all

Oh I've been there Ali. Lol. I don't know what was worse, the fact they had no shoes on or the amount of hard skin on their feet?:err: The chiropodists must make a bloody fortune out there. I remember having a similar experience in a swimming pool out there where this bloke just got straight in the pool without showering (his feet were mank to put it mildly). He then proceeded to dunk his head under the water then blow his nose on surfacing! Yuk. I had to say something so I said 'it's a good job all my shots are up to date now that you've decided to share your body fluids with everyone else in here'! Got a right mouthful back but hey ho I couldn't not say something. Vile....

Archived