Australia's Signature Dish

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back the days there used to be a restaurant near freo that served up delicious bush tucker, everything from widgetee grubs to wallaby steak, croc skewers, emu patties. It was a real treat and very delicious. For the life of me cant remember the name ...

Guest Guest66881

Beetroot or pineapple for some reason, it's usually on everything (love beetroot but not on a burger):eek:

Aussie meat pies are really nice.

Beetroot or pineapple for some reason, it's usually on everything (love beetroot but not on a burger):eek:

Aussie meat pies are really nice.

Rare to find either on a burger these days unless you ask for it specifically.

Guest The Pom Queen
Rare to find either on a burger these days unless you ask for it specifically.

Every single burger here comes with beetroot, you have to remember to ask for it without

Guest The Pom Queen
stick to Mcdonalds then.....they won't offend your English taste buds

Even Maccas are currently putting beetroot on their burgers :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
only if you buy "The Aussie Burger" according to the TV add

To be honest I love beetroot, the only reason I hate it on a burger is that I am usually always wearing a white top and it lands on my boobs, so then I have to walk around all day with a big red dot on my chest. I prefer my burgers with friend onions, a bit of lettuce, cucumber and tomato and that's all.

To be honest I love beetroot, the only reason I hate it on a burger is that I am usually always wearing a white top and it lands on my boobs, so then I have to walk around all day with a big red dot on my chest. I prefer my burgers with friend onions, a bit of lettuce, cucumber and tomato and that's all.

The pitfalls of being a 12DD hey :wink:

Guest Guest40285
I would think a chicken parma would have to come close as the signature dish - there are loads of websites devoted to finding the best ones lol

Love a good Parmy, My local bowlo does one its massive and only $10

Archived