Bangladesh 190 189 applicants please share

abid

Hey guys! I am from Bangladesh, applying for 190. Just started my processing with the help of an agent. Haven't got my VETASSESS outcome!

I would like to know the experiences of other Bangladeshi applicant's. If you could, then please share your experiences.

Hey guys! I am from Bangladesh, applying for 190. Just started my processing with the help of an agent. Haven't got my VETASSESS outcome!

I would like to know the experiences of other Bangladeshi applicant's. If you could, then please share your experiences.

Hello again! Which agent?

I have applied for 190 SS at NSW, AUS by myself in Dec 13 from Dhaka, waiting for the result now..i think applying for visa is pretty straight forward...paying agent like 9K AUD is such a waste of Money...

Mamun bhai, i wanted to know something! Like, if you apply for ss to a certain state, then do you have to work n live there forever? Or there is a timeframe?

Mamun bhai, i wanted to know something! Like, if you apply for ss to a certain state, then do you have to work n live there forever? Or there is a timeframe?

If you are nominated by the NSW Government under the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa you are expected to commit to live and work or study in NSW for the first two years of your time in Australia.

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visa-and-migration/skilled-sponsored-migration

I am feeling a bit down because NSW is no longer available for ss for next 6 months!

I sat for my IELTS test in June 2011, got the ACS assessment in September 2011 and waited till July 2012 to apply for NSW SS. If you're under 30, don't worry much.

I sat for my IELTS test in June 2011, got the ACS assessment in September 2011 and waited till July 2012 to apply for NSW SS. If you're under 30, don't worry much.

kys7, did you have any problem obtaining the PCC? Any hassel? What is the process btw?

kys7, did you have any problem obtaining the PCC? Any hassel? What is the process btw?

Get the treasury chalan worth Tk. 500/= by depositing the money in any branch of Sonali Bank. You have to fill in 3 copies of the same chalan form and don't forget to write down your mobile no. on the 3rd copy. The form is generally available near the bank. Get the photocopy of your passport attested by first class gazetted officer and bring all the documents along with your original passport to DMP Headquarters. There's a separate building for this service. The officer will receive your documents, run an initial check on your passport and assign you a token where date of delivery will be mentioned. The PCC will be delivered to your home address by courier service and you have to show the postman that token you were given and pay a service charge of Tk. 20/=. Before you get your PCC, an inspector might visit you at your home address for inquiry and you might want to give him some amount as tip (500/= or so).

Detail info here: http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4

DMP HQ map: https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=police+headquarters+dhaka&data=!1m4!1m3!1d4519!2d90.4069353!3d23.7437557!2m1!1e3!4m16!1m15!4m8!1m3!1d26081603!2d-95.677068!3d37.0625!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!10b1!17b1!26m3!1e12!1e13!1e3&fid=7

Get the treasury chalan worth Tk. 500/= by depositing the money in any branch of Sonali Bank. You have to fill in 3 copies of the same chalan form and don't forget to write down your mobile no. on the 3rd copy. The form is generally available near the bank. Get the photocopy of your passport attested by first class gazetted officer and bring all the documents along with your original passport to DMP Headquarters. There's a separate building for this service. The officer will receive your documents, run an initial check on your passport and assign you a token where date of delivery will be mentioned. The PCC will be delivered to your home address by courier service and you have to show the postman that token you were given and pay a service charge of Tk. 20/=. Before you get your PCC, an inspector might visit you at your home address for inquiry and you might want to give him some amount as tip (500/= or so).

Detail info here: http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4

DMP HQ map: https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=police+headquarters+dhaka&data=!1m4!1m3!1d4519!2d90.4069353!3d23.7437557!2m1!1e3!4m16!1m15!4m8!1m3!1d26081603!2d-95.677068!3d37.0625!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!10b1!17b1!26m3!1e12!1e13!1e3&fid=7

Thanks kys7!!!

I would strongly suggest to avoid the agent. I did the whole process myself by reading the forms. Its super straight forward. Save the AUD $9k. It's literally an exploitation of little-known candidates by the agents..

I guess its too late for me! ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived