Mild Winter

simmo

I posted a thread about predicting days with zero degrees temperatures (WFT happened to it?) any way can count on one finger the days down here that its dropped below freezing.

Hope we don't get that polar vortex that the poor yanks are getting.. brrrrrrrr...

http://www.channel4.com/news/us-snow-storm-polar-vortex-weather-deep-freeze-video:xmas30:

It was - 5 this morning in Houston :swoon: which for us is like the North pole conditions :biggrin:

I posted a thread about predicting days with zero degrees temperatures (WFT happened to it?) any way can count on one finger the days down here that its dropped below freezing.

Hope we don't get that polar vortex that the poor yanks are getting.. brrrrrrrr...

http://www.channel4.com/news/us-snow-storm-polar-vortex-weather-deep-freeze-video:xmas30:

Days below zero so far this winter - none

early morning frost on the windscreen, so far - eight

all I have been told about UK is that is is peeing down and not stopped .........have a nice winter ........:wink:....so warm here .........

Tony , it may be warm ......but my choices here are infinitely greater ....spring around the corner , with no winter to speak of , summer after that ...sorry mate

Did'nt even need a jacket on this morning!Its 5.30pm here and I have the windows open upstairs and in the kitchen,so no CH on!Weird!Not to much rain today either which was quite nice.Ok I know some people have experienced floods which is very unfortunate but wow our rezzies must be getting pretty full by now?

It was - 5 this morning in Houston :swoon: which for us is like the North pole conditions :biggrin:

-5 in houston:elvis: off topic but i went out with a lovely you lady from Houston many years ago, cute as a button she was:wubclub: Her name was Kirry and would answer the phone "Hi miss kirry here":wubclub:.. Is she still about?

It was quite mild here today although just read we might be in for snow at the weekend. I hope not because I promised my boys we would go to London for the day x

I'd be surprised if we don't get any affects from the weather in the USA

It's been mostly very mild but rain wise it's been terrible for people hasn't it! Such a shame for the people flooded.

i don't know much about weather but do you think we'll get that weather from America? I thought that's what happened the last time we got heavy snow. Could be wrong though

It's been mostly very mild but rain wise it's been terrible for people hasn't it! Such a shame for the people flooded.

i don't know much about weather but do you think we'll get that weather from America? I thought that's what happened the last time we got heavy snow. Could be wrong though

you're right we did. Hope we dont!!

Archived