Delays with VETASSESS

Rabby88

Hey there,

I am new to this forum but would like to hopefully hear from other people that have or had the same problem with VETASSESS and can help me out...

I have lodged my application with VETASSESS 14 weeks ago and still no answer. I have done it through an agency and they simply told me there is a delay. How long will this still take? Any other people experiencing delays at the moment?

I asked the agency for my VETASSESS references today to be able to call them myself since I don't get much help from the agency in telling me how long I still have to wait or any attempts to quicken the process (as it seems).

I already applied for IELTS as I want to speed up the next step and not wait for more months were I don't know what's happening. So hoping for a positive outcome...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting...its over 16 weeks. So far i know my boss didn't get any call from Vetassess for enquiry yet. He didn't check his yahoo mail. What types of enquiry does vetassess do? is it by over phone or by email? Now what can I do? My agent called to assessor last week and got the information that processing is going on. iS IT ALLRIGHT? OR There is any problem? Is there anything or preparation to take from my end at present or just staying calm? thanks

I am still waiting...its over 16 weeks. So far i know my boss didn't get any call from Vetassess for enquiry yet. He didn't check his yahoo mail. What types of enquiry does vetassess do? is it by over phone or by email? Now what can I do? My agent called to assessor last week and got the information that processing is going on. iS IT ALLRIGHT? OR There is any problem? Is there anything or preparation to take from my end at present or just staying calm? thanks

I understand and the wait is quite dreadful. My employers were not contacted. Thought they can contact them through the contact details you have provided them. It is taking longer than usual since a couple of months now. Since your agent has already contacted them and they said it is in progress then there's nothing to worry and nothing much you can do than wait. If they required further evidence or documents they would have contacted your agent for it. So hang on!! It will come through!

My hubby purposefully sent the most basic pack in the misguided belief that it would get processed quicker - it should take a maximum of 12 weeks. It took 17 - both times he rang them to find out what was going on, he got very lame, wishy washy excuses. But he got it in the end..........frustrating, but that's been our experience with everything to do with the process over the last 15 months. Nearly there now though (ha, ha - been saying that since last year!).:biggrin:

My agency told me today that VETASSESS assigned a case officer to me and my application is in the final stages of the assessment process. Hope having a case officer now is a good sign...getting into week 16 now so hopefully hear something soon.

Hello friends

I heard the same and facing the same long delay.

I am in my 15th week and still counting.

Lets hope for best soon....

Any one here who has received doc ack confirmation by aug 2013 end and whose outsome has come?

• 1 month later...
Its been 15 weeks! But still no result! Feeling frustrated! On the top of that no replies from vetassess to my emails!

Same thing here, although they have replied to my email last week with my case officer saying it would be completed soon.

This waiting is so dreadful. I can't ease my mind at all.

Same thing here, although they have replied to my email last week with my case officer saying it would be completed soon.

This waiting is so dreadful. I can't ease my mind at all.

Sen, what was your doc acknowledgement date, please?

That's what I thought. We really need to have a lot of patience to wait for our results.

I really wish we both get it in the next few days.

Vetassess replied to my mail(s) today few hours ago! All the replies were the same:

"Please be advised that your case is currently in the final stage of the assessment and hope it will be completed shortly."

Been nearly 13 weeks waiting for mines, my 457 runs out soon :-( My migration agent has put in an official complaint re advertised waiting times, as been sitting on someone's next for 13 weeks and no-one has looked at it.

What do you mean by no one has looked at it? Isn't the status showing "In Progress"?

Vetassess replied to my mail(s) today few hours ago! All the replies were the same:

"Please be advised that your case is currently in the final stage of the assessment and hope it will be completed shortly."

There's really nothing we can do but waiting.

One more day is gone. Tomorrow will be exactly 15 weeks for me.