Food in England

garyupnorth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest16631

........loved those Lindor..........

........think if I ever got to go back I would put 10stone on.....

........all these food ideas.....lol....!

Greggs hot Cheese'n'onion pastie!

I had a craving for those when I was pregnant with my first daughter. Couldn't walk past a Greggs in those days! Never mind ginger or arrowroot biscuits, they were fantastic for getting rid of morning sickness. :yes:

I had a craving for those when I was pregnant with my first daughter. Couldn't walk past a Greggs in those days! Never mind ginger or arrowroot biscuits, they were fantastic for getting rid of morning sickness. :yes:

Haha! Now that's a different marketing angle! Whenever my OH arrives or leaves Newcastle airport, he has to have one! I need one right this minute!!

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with English food. Some may have noted an English chippy is the latest sensation in Paris. He's at the higher end of the market but is popular with those of class there. His thoughts are now expanding within France. I wouldn't mind a franchise in the South of France.

Just take a look at recipes in Olde English style cooking. Some great recipes there. The days when veg was boiled to an inch of its life are long finished.

British and German food are to of the most under rated imo.

Archived