ANMAC Processing Times

Hayley020273

Hi,

I submitted my documents to ANMAC and received acknowledgement on 11th July, as yet (21/10) still no reply. Has anyone else been in a similar situation. Also, should I wait for ANMAC decision before applying for AHPRA?

I am going to Perth on a 489 family sponsored visa with my husband and two children, does anyone know how long the processing times for that visa are taking?

Thanks

Hi, to give you an idea i mine was acknowledged 20th june, 15th of Oct i received email confirming completion, still awaiting letter as confirmation. They are taking 16 weeks to reach a decision so you still have a little wait yet. You do not need to wait for completion to apply for Aphra though they can forward documents on completion of ANMAC for you.

Cant help on times for that visa im afraid x

Yay, just received my ANMAC LOD email (just under 16 weeks to process), I have submitted my EOI for 60 points on a 4989 family sponsored visa. Can anyone shed any light on when I may receive an invite? I have read some people have still waited over 2 months to receive an invite, does my occupation as a nurse improve my chances?

Also, the medical examination forms for the visa, there are two types 1071i for permanent entry or 1163i for temporary entrée, which one should I get completed for the 489 fs visa?

Thanks Guys xx

How long does it take them? I think I've sent my documents over 3 weeks ago and no confirmation yet as to whether they received it or not... Is this normal or should I mail them?

I sent documents to anmac on 17/10 and got email today to say they arrived and would be assessed and it could take 14 weeks( prob 16 as info on here suggests). I sent mine with Royal Mail it had to be signed for and it could be tracked. Maybe yours not arrived if you used surface mail? Other wise maybe contact them as 3 weeks seems little long. Good luck

I sent documents to anmac on 17/10 and got email today to say they arrived and would be assessed and it could take 14 weeks( prob 16 as info on here suggests). I sent mine with Royal Mail it had to be signed for and it could be tracked. Maybe yours not arrived if you used surface mail? Other wise maybe contact them as 3 weeks seems little long. Good luck

hi , did you send it to anmac po box address or office address? thanks

Hey Guys!

Got an email today saying my application has gone to a second assessor so should get my LOD in 1-10 days!!

It's such a relief that it's finally all coming together!

And just to make some of you feel a bit better, I've been waiting just over 13 weeks to get this far so looks like they're getting better with their waiting times (I was told 16 weeks initially but I know for some it's been almost 20 weeks)

Good luck to you all :) xxx

I sent mine off normal post (well my husband did despite me telling him hw important it was!) So I was worried it wouldn't get there..I emailed via the contact form a few days after sending it as if it hadnt got there i wanted to know as soon as possible. .I got a bit of a hostile reply, as expected i guess as on the website they say dont b contacting every 2mins lol they basically said dont contact us again we will get to you when we're ready so no answer to my question..then abt an hour later I got an automated email saying they had the documents and waiting time is 16 weeks :) I can relax and leave them alone now for few weeks.. But I don't think they would have emailed me confirmation had I not made contact. .

still awaiting professional reference from exmanager to be printed off , 2 weeks now , do you think i should just send all my other Anmac docs because theyre ready ,or wait for ref abit longer and send all together. all the rest is packed and waiting to go! i know anmac like it all together but i just want to get ball rolling, without jepordising my application. or should i just wait a bit longer and post alltogether , what do you guys think? im not inpatient ... much lol

still awaiting professional reference from exmanager to be printed off , 2 weeks now , do you think i should just send all my other Anmac docs because theyre ready ,or wait for ref abit longer and send all together. all the rest is packed and waiting to go! i know anmac like it all together but i just want to get ball rolling, without jepordising my application. or should i just wait a bit longer and post alltogether , what do you guys think? im not inpatient ... much lol

check anmac site think from September if documents not complete they return all. So probably best to wait.

I had to wait nearly 4 months for reference! Had asked two months before did ielts!!!

check anmac site think from September if documents not complete they return all. So probably best to wait.

I had to wait nearly 4 months for reference! Had asked two months before did ielts!!!

ok thanks , i dont want to risk that , so whats another few weeks hey ? wait wait wait

No!! You have to wait for them to start the assessment process and only then will they tell you that you need to get further documents etc which will put it back further!

They are currently dealing with July's skills assessments that were submitted!

I find it it hard to understand what takes 16 weeks??? It's basically the same thing as APHRA. For just under £600 not the best service!! Hubby's ANMAC was submitted 14/08 so hope they get to the August files soon as he has a job waiting :-(

Archived