ANMAC Processing Times

Hayley020273

Hi everybody

So I got an email this morning to say that my assessment has been completed (it was the modified assessment!)

Im sooo happy!

I sent my application off on 8th September 2013 and its now 27th November 2013 so its been 11 weeks...not bad considering when i rang them a few weeks back they said processing times were at 16 weeks!

Just have to wait to for the LOD in the post which is arriving in the next week then submit the EOI!

All systems go ...hope that everybody waiting gets to hear from ANMAC soon.

Hannah :biggrin:

Hi

I applied for a modified assessment with ANMAC on 12th Aug, I recieved an email this monday (25/11) to clarify the ANZCO code I had requested as according to them my most recent emplyment supported a different ANZCO code ( I am a childrens nurse and want to apply for ANZCO child and family health but the assessor said my most recent role was relevent to pediatrics). Anyway I emailed back confirming that I wanted to apply for Anzco code child and family health as this is what is required for my visa.

I never got a reply but then yesterday afternoon I received an email to say ' assessment complete' your LOD is in the post...

I am very worried as it doesn't say if it was a positive skills assessment or not or whether I was unsuitable. I phoned them and they said they cannot tell me over the phone!

Has anyone else been in a similar position or do they usually let you know that you are not suitable for migration before completing the assessment and sending LOD out?

Hi, My ANMAC application was acknowledged on 25th july, 2013 n i got mail on 1st Dec stating that i need a bridging program n for that i have to submit my file to AHPRA, as suggested i did the same, but i am very worried... do anybody know what should i do?, did the same happened with anybody else?? plz help

got email from Anmac today to say , initial review has taken place , they have everything except transcript with nursing breakdown and practice hours on ... i told them i cant get this and have asked NMC to send their syllabus info and eu directives back in october , Anmac ask you not to reply to the email or contact them as it causes unnecessary delays .... how do i update them then?

Archived