ipod glass cracked/smashed

tonyman

They can be fixed. Is is working now, despite broken glass? We've had so many dropped and cracked over the years! Apple Stores will do them, but I don't know how much they cost. We've used independent shops and it costs around £35 (UK obviously).

We have to take yet another one in this week after it went down a flight of concrete steps in Spain!

They can be fixed. Is is working now, despite broken glass? We've had so many dropped and cracked over the years! Apple Stores will do them, but I don't know how much they cost. We've used independent shops and it costs around £35 (UK obviously).

We have to take yet another one in this week after it went down a flight of concrete steps in Spain!

that's good to hear thanks ....so it will probs cost around $80 here ?....how much are they new , I cant remember ...........

IFC ts is under warranty it is worth a try taking it to apple store. I have had my iPad (2 weeks left on warranty) and my iPhone (a few weeks old) replaced free of charge with a broken screen. The iPhone was a clean crack through with no sign of damage through a drop etc. the iPad the lady said there was a mark where it had obviously been dropped but as it wasn't shattered - just a crack - she replaced it for me! Think I was lucky though to be honest I know a few who haven't been able to get a replacement (my husband is one of them!)

Archived