Farmer jacks.

Guest JK2510

the one we use is very clean and quite reasonable BUT I`ve recently been told they have decided that most of there meat shall now be Halal ..............I`m not too pleased about that tbh ,though one of my indian restaurants is Halal but that's my choice...........

this week kiwi`s are 9cents each they do have some good prices......

Shop at the Subiaco one all the time, found it much more preferable to Coles or Woolies - can get everything you need there.

Filet steaks are the best, buy a massive one for $35 and cut it up and it feeds 10 - yummy!

Deli Devine (lots of lovely cheeses and ham) and Bakers Delight in the same spot, very convenient.

the one we use is very clean and quite reasonable BUT I`ve recently been told they have decided that most of there meat shall now be Halal ..............I`m not too pleased about that tbh ,though one of my indian restaurants is Halal but that's my choice...........

this week kiwi`s are 9cents each they do have some good prices......

Please don't let it being Halal put you off Tonyman. The only difference is that animal is stunned, not electrocuted and a prayer is said. In non-Halal slaughter the animal is stunned, then electrocuted I believe. There's no difference in taste and in the UK, it's much cheaper to buy Halal/Kosher meat. The reason that the animal is stunned and not killed outright is so that the blood is completely drained as the Deuteronomic Laws that are followed by Jews and Muslims state that there must be no blood present as blood is forbidden to be taken through food/drink (which could be why you can't buy Halal black pudding lol, when you can buy Kosher "bacon", which isn't actually bacon but apparently tastes like it and looks like it and is some type of meat).