ANMAC now 16 weeks.

Murray146

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am amused with the whole pa lava behind the process. ANMAC wants candidates with best IELTS scores, how about their own employees, clearly they should prove their English ability before assessing other candidates.....For them any mistake like yours Kim is a human error right!!!! ya right! Double standards:realmad:

Anyhow, I sent my certified statement of entry today. Now hope it is all they want as I cant handle any more nasty surprises.

Awww chin up smitty, you will get there and hopefully the delay wont be long at all x

I received an e-mail from the new case officer dealing with my application. I was a bit surprised at the mild tone of her e-mail almost apologizing for lack of information to my queries by her colleague. She has assured to finalize my application as soon as my document is received. She has offered to scan my LOD so I could use it straight away whilst the original document is sent in post.

Fingers crossed now, I am not a sceptical person but hey I am to be blamed?:rolleyes:

UPDATE:- Sent the outstanding statement of service via FEDEX Friday last week. Delivered in Canberra yesterday. Email today to say it's been passed for second assessment. :biggrin: Fingers crossed that is us now. If I can also add an important point.............. The new 5 standards of assessment by ANMAC don't stipulate that you must be working full time or ever worked full time. These are the new revised standards set up in June 2013.

Congratulations Fraborg01 in getting a positive email. As I started this thread over 2 weeks ago, my OH finally got her email this morning after just over 16 weeks .................and it said...........................

'We require MORE documents' Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :mad: The reference you have provided is suitable, however we need more details regarding the dates of employment and hours worked. She has only had one employer and so I have sent them a copy of her statement of service that we sent to AHPRA which they said was ok, that has her dates and hours on it. Fingers crossed. :-)

Do I remember reading somewhere that you can only claim years of service where your hours are more than 20 hours per week?

And does anybody know if this paperwork will go back in the queue for another 16 weeks? God I hope not!! :-)

Yay, finally, skills assessment has gone to 2nd assessor :-)

According to the email, ill now have to wait about 10 days and then they'll send out LOD.

Going to sort out stuff for AHPA now, as im still slightly uncertain about what they really want.

Hows everyone else getting on?

Next email received within 24hrs from 2nd assessor to say all completed. :jiggy:LOD should be received within 3 weeks. Did I read somewhere you can asked to have it emailed or faxed?

Travel chic i think it was had hers emailed but was emailed to her agent same day, you can request i suppose, no harm. From what others have said they received LOD about a week later so its on its way x

Yay, finally, skills assessment has gone to 2nd assessor :-)

According to the email, ill now have to wait about 10 days and then they'll send out LOD.

Going to sort out stuff for AHPA now, as im still slightly uncertain about what they really want.

Hows everyone else getting on?

OOOO YAY Pleased for you another box ticked, good to see your timeline 4/6/13 mine was the 20th so hopefully not much longer to wait. Have you requested your docs to be forwarded to aphra its easier then just forward cv and details of competencies dates how long in study for them etc and last couple of bits they need. Not that much more hassle than ANMAC from what i can see but easier as most already done x

Another email today to say assessment now completed (so only 24 hours with 2nd assessor). I've requested an electronic copy be emailed to me (if they can do that) Hopefully I would be able to use that for AHPRA/DIAC....if not will have to wait for the hard copy.

Spent today trying to get my AHPRA CV done.

Hi Guys, I received an e-mail this morning advising me that an assessor has completed my final assessment and that it has now been passed on to a second assessor for their approval which may take approximately 10 days!!! The wait seems to be endless. Anyho..I am keeping my fingers crossed. Wish me luck, for all you know I may have an e-mail tomorrow morning confirming that it is now complete.:daydreaming:

All the best to all waiting for their decision.XX

Smitty

Hi everyone!

Thought to let you know that I received scanned copy of my LOD today in my e-mail. It took an impressive 24 hours since final assessment for the second assessor to approve the original decision. I am happy now! However, there is no mention of English ability in the letter despite submitted the results of IELTS....Is it normal? I am going to fill out my EOI now...:chatterbox:

All the best to everyone!

XXOO

Smitty

• 2 weeks later...
Yaaay! Theres hope everyone.

got an email with attachments from my agent this afternoon, for a successful ANMAC assessment. Just over 11 weeks after my documents were received.

I'm a little bit excited now, EOI here I come!!!! :wink:

Any helpfull pointers would be really appreciated we are about to start anmac.

Hi everyone,

My husband has just had an email from ANMAC (professional officer) stating that an initial review has been undertaken and everything appears in order and they will contact again as the assessment begins. Just wondering at what stage people got this and how long after the assessment was completed? Lodge date was 14/08.

Thanks

Angie

Hi everyone,

My husband has just had an email from ANMAC (professional officer) stating that an initial review has been undertaken and everything appears in order and they will contact again as the assessment begins. Just wondering at what stage people got this and how long after the assessment was completed? Lodge date was 14/08.

Thanks

Angie

About 12-16 weeks from initial asessment to completion of assessment. Good luck! While you're waiting, get all the documents together for the visa application, then once the assessment is done, you'll be ready to apply for the visa.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Angie

was about a week later i received same email, now into 14th week from when they acknowledged receipt and there advising approx 16 weeks...............so your in for quite a wait.Good luck x

Any helpfull pointers would be really appreciated we are about to start anmac.

Hey, only advice I have is to be seriously organised with your paperwork! Collect everything required and more, check them over, copy, check them over, certify, check them over and send and wait patiently! Best of luck,

Mir x

• 2 weeks later...
The wait must be tourture!!

I'm going to start my ANMAC in dec, do you just scan documents and attach to application online? Or do they need to be original copies sent via post?

need to be copies of originals certified as true copy.....got mine done by a public notary solicitor as when completed they will forward to APHRA there criteria is certified by public notary so easier and cheaper in the long run x

What a pain! I've got my AHPRA, I've had that since May so I'm going down under on a sponsored visa and applying for PR while there. I'm gona do the modified ANMAC assessment in Australia so no more Ielts!

Should be there by Dec! Medical booked for 21st Oct! It's starting to feel real.

Archived