ANMAC now 16 weeks.

Murray146

Hi Debs ( travelchic),

I found it curious that after you did your academic IELTS you did a general version again?

It looks like all your enthusiasm evaporated with anticipation, not your fault, the whole turtle pace takes its toll on people......I m sure will happen to me too. Did you apply for a modified skills assessment?

Good luck:biggrin:

Smitty

hi there. I completed the academic IELTS fro my skills assessment which required all 7's. I achieved all 7's or above which was great, but for 20 points I needed to get all 8's. I got 7.5 on the reading. So I did it again but I could chose between academic or general so I chose general for points. Does that make sense?

i have done the full assessment.

Debs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Debs,

I did not know that you had that option too.My story is the same, I got 7.5 in reading rest above 8, I was hoping to get 60 points regardless with my 10 years + experience and age. My assessor is called Sue, she has been very stern with me!!:mad:

I just hope to hear something from her soon. One more thing do they start counting you weeks from the day of receiving applications or from the day of initial assessment?

Smitty

Hi again,

Another quick question!! Do you think we should get our EOI in even though assessment has gone to the second assessor? (Wondering if I can try to avoid the further fee increases in september!!)

Mir x

Hi Mir,

I did, put the date of the e-mail I'd received just. I lodged it 8 days ago........another waiting game!! I got my second e-mail a week after the 1st, LOD in the post. Ref number is the same throughout and it's that and the date you'll be asked for on the EOI. My EOI went to Victoria.

Good luck,

Kim x

I just received the email this morning telling me that its going to a second assessor. Jeez the waiting time is ridiculous I ve been waiting 16 weeks and now the visa fee is going to increase again next sunday by 15 %. Its becoming very tiring. Hope that once we get the visa at least we find a job!!! :mad:

Congratulations Fraborg01 in getting a positive email. As I started this thread over 2 weeks ago, my OH finally got her email this morning after just over 16 weeks .................and it said...........................

'We require MORE documents' Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :mad: The reference you have provided is suitable, however we need more details regarding the dates of employment and hours worked. She has only had one employer and so I have sent them a copy of her statement of service that we sent to AHPRA which they said was ok, that has her dates and hours on it. Fingers crossed. :-)

Do I remember reading somewhere that you can only claim years of service where your hours are more than 20 hours per week?

And does anybody know if this paperwork will go back in the queue for another 16 weeks? God I hope not!! :-)

After being told not to worry that my verification had not arrived after being sent 4th April 17 weeks down the line they decided to act on it! Aargh so god knows how much longer now! I only hope I don't go right back to the start!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After being told not to worry that my verification had not arrived after being sent 4th April 17 weeks down the line they decided to act on it! Aargh so god knows how much longer now! I only hope I don't go right back to the start!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

even though they say not to email i think i would be hassling them after that fiasco at the end of the day were paying for a service, if we did not they would not be in a job. I feel for you on that one how frustrating, hope you are not back to the beginning and that you get final assessment after all if thats all there waiting for should be a rubber stamp of approval......good luck hun x

I found an email saying that my full assessment is complete and I will be receiving the LOD within 4 weeks. Hope that it means that I passed! :unsure:

You've passed.

Thats what I got. I got my LOD letter the same day but only because they sent it to my agent via e-mail and he sent it to me.

Debs

Yaaay! Theres hope everyone.

got an email with attachments from my agent this afternoon, for a successful ANMAC assessment. Just over 11 weeks after my documents were received.

I'm a little bit excited now, EOI here I come!!!! :wink:

Yaaay! Theres hope everyone.

got an email with attachments from my agent this afternoon, for a successful ANMAC assessment. Just over 11 weeks after my documents were received.

I'm a little bit excited now, EOI here I come!!!! :wink:

Yay well done. nice to see its within original timescale...........11 weeks thats really great considering how long some are waiting. Gives me hope im 1 week behind you so fingers crossed hehe. Well done Mirmai x

Hi All, Thought to share that I contacted ANMAC just now for the time frame of my application, they are dealing with applications from 11th of May.My application was received on the 28th of May, so there goes another couple of weeks,( if so!!!).It is so tiresome.:mad:

I had an e-mail from ANMAC telling me that they now need my statement of entry from NMC, despite having the verification from the NMC. I had asked my

case officer ages ago asking if they needed it even after receiving the NMC verification directly from NMC, she got back to me with an e-mail stating-'I have a number of other tasks to undertake, please wait contact from ANMAC, and you will be notified when I get to it'.She could not be bothered to just write either 'Yes' or 'no'....14 weeks later they decide to tell me of this blaming me for not providing the document.:mad::arghh:If we have any queries about documents/ application process, who should we be contacting?? obviously ANMAC which they do not like!

Never in my life have I ever seen so rude and incompetent bunch of people calling themselves professionals.Its a joke!

I had an e-mail from ANMAC telling me that they now need my statement of entry from NMC, despite having the verification from the NMC. I had asked my

case officer ages ago asking if they needed it even after receiving the NMC verification directly from NMC, she got back to me with an e-mail stating-'I have a number of other tasks to undertake, please wait contact from ANMAC, and you will be notified when I get to it'.She could not be bothered to just write either 'Yes' or 'no'....14 weeks later they decide to tell me of this blaming me for not providing the document.:mad::arghh:If we have any queries about documents/ application process, who should we be contacting?? obviously ANMAC which they do not like!

Never in my life have I ever seen so rude and incompetent bunch of people calling themselves professionals.Its a joke!

Sorry to hear of the troubles Smitty. Youll get there, even though it feels like forever, chin up......the end goal is worth the wait and the never ending paper chasing xx

Hey Smitty,

When my LOD arrived it was wrong. Said I was in employment from 2007 instead of 2000, I've had to return it and an amended 1 is being sent out! Given I'm claiming 15 points for having over 8 years experience it could potentially have screwed things up if I hadn't of noticed.

My EOI for a 190 visa was submitted 2 and a half weeks ago to the state of Victoria, another waiting game!!lol

Kim

I am amused with the whole pa lava behind the process. ANMAC wants candidates with best IELTS scores, how about their own employees, clearly they should prove their English ability before assessing other candidates.....For them any mistake like yours Kim is a human error right!!!! ya right! Double standards:realmad:

Anyhow, I sent my certified statement of entry today. Now hope it is all they want as I cant handle any more nasty surprises.

Archived