Going home - anybody want to buy a car!!???

Guest dannyboy

Guest dannyboy

Well, I've had enough of missing my family.... and I'm leaving on a jet plane (I'm sure that's a song)... All of my worldly goods have been shipped back but I still have a 6 month old Holden Astra purchased from new. It's a 1.8 manual CD in Red with only 6000km on the clock. I've been offered $18,000 from a dealer but would feel better selling it to somebody that needs a car when they get out here...... or already here.....

Email me if your interested - danielsteel2007@gmail.com

All the best to everybody that reads poms in oz and good luck to the ones that make it further than us...

Dan

:idea:

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi Danny.

sorry to hear you want to come home.been homesick is a terrible thing.you can always go back to oz later on if you feel like it.hope everything works out for you.

nic x:):cute:

Guest dannyboy

Well - thanks for the replies. It has been a journey well worth taking but for us it's not what we want now... Life's a funny thing, sometimes your dreams aren't what they seem to be.

Would I do it again? Yes. Would I change anything? Yes. and No. I wouldn't work for the global company again.... based in Sydney.

Thanks and as they say over here,

See ya later

Dan

:err:

Archived