satellite tv installer jobs ?

Hi

I am looking into moving out to Australia from the UK and would love to know whether there are any jobs vacancies going for satellite tv installers ?

Thanks

Lee

Hiya Lee,you would have to look on the immigration website to see if this, or any relevant occupations like Telecoms you might have done? are on the SOL,i'm not sure how to link to it tbh,but a bit of googling will bring something up

Hi

Thanks for your response. The answer to your question is no i haven't got a visa this is something i need to look into.

Well I recommend you do this first, but as we have satellite TV in Australia of course there will be jobs, so that is not the issue.

Hi

Thanks for your response. The answer to your question is no i haven't got a visa this is something i need to look into.

No,i gathered you didnt have a visa Lee,some migration agents will give you a cheap or free consultation,try ringing one and tell him your background and quals etc,cant do any harm

Ok cool what's the name of the biggest broadcast tv company in Australia ? I am currently working for the biggest tv broadcast company in the UK called Sky i've got 5 years experience so hopefully this will give me a good advantage in getting a job out there if a position comes available.

Ok cool what's the name of the biggest broadcast tv company in Australia ? I am currently working for the biggest tv broadcast company in the UK called Sky i've got 5 years experience so hopefully this will give me a good advantage in getting a job out there if a position comes available.

Im not there Lee,Foxtell is one i think tho,talk to a migration agent first mate,make sure you can qualify for a visa before you give yourself the hassle of contacting Aussie companies,i used one called CONCEPT AUSTRALIA,they are in Manchester and south(London probably,not 100% tbh)

Yes but you need a visa. You cannot take up a job without a visa and not all jobs are eligible for sponsorship.

I dare say that you are young enough for working holiday visa, but you can only work for one company for six months and it only lasts for a year of course.

Cheers Pablo. Thanks for your advice i'll give Concept a call tomorrow. Have you moved out to Australia yourself before ?

No i havent Lee,long boring story tbh,only been there for a few weeks to validate my visa

Good luck anyway

Archived