Class...

jimithechew

What a load of :biggrin: Oh's job is not on there, so I went for nurse, I am not too sure of his exact earnings .(plus is this before or after taxes, because as we all know our salary reduces significantly after Dick Turpin has had his little nibble) ... so I did it twice .. The first was technical middle class and the second was elite, I am going for the first one, because I don't feel that we are elite, to me the elite are the posh people :laugh:

oh and Perthbum as he is Royalty :wink:

We're established middle class apparently (well, we were, based on our lifestyle in London when we left in Feb, which I used to score us) - which is crazy! Hubby and I lived in London in a teeny tiny rented flat, had some savings (which we have needed to use to migrate) hubby has a mortgage on a dodgy 1 bed flat in herfordshire, interest only, our joint incomes would have barely covered us renting a 2 bed flat in Brixton and putting our son into nursery at the same time, I would have been better off being a stay at home mum and claiming some benefits, how we could have been considered established middle class is beyond me. Skint more like it!

Archived