Ladies Clothes Shopping

Ms Petite

Wheres the best place to buy some clothes I'm petite so a lot of stuff is too long- have tried Target, Kmart, Big W - but after a few washes the shape is gone. Looking for some bits for work & a few casual things. Anything like M&S, Debenhams, UK stores?

Thanks

I second David Jones and Myers however I have had some stuff from Target for years and it washes brilliantly - maybe you have just been unlucky. Target at one time (don't know if they still do) had the same supplier as M & S. They used to sell the same stuff only with a Target label on it.

I second David Jones and Myers however I have had some stuff from Target for years and it washes brilliantly - maybe you have just been unlucky. Target at one time (don't know if they still do) had the same supplier as M & S. They used to sell the same stuff only with a Target label on it.

Myer and Davis Jones both have specific petite sections - just look on the directory board in store. Ironically it is usually next to larger sizes.

Have you tried the shops on Etsy? I'm a massive fan as you can get personally tailored clothes, done by a proper dressmaker for the same price as, or sometimes cheaper than the shops. You may have to dredge through to find some but I've recently bought a wool suit for $200 and a cashmere coat, made to my design for $300.

Have you tried the shops on Etsy? I'm a massive fan as you can get personally tailored clothes, done by a proper dressmaker for the same price as, or sometimes cheaper than the shops. You may have to dredge through to find some but I've recently bought a wool suit for $200 and a cashmere coat, made to my design for $300.

Can you recommend any particular sellers .... Pm me please if you can ... I looked on there a bit ago and found something's I liked but was a bit unsure .... thanks great

Archived