Is it worth Russ doing a reccie o ERTH.

russ and claire

Do you have family or friends that he can stay with when he goes out??

I suppose it is just personal preference, maybe he would feel more comfortable about moving if he had been out before, as I know he was a bit unsure about it all.

The only other thing to consider is when you do go, you can get double baggage allowance when you travel on a un-validated PR visa with some airlines.

In my opinion No. You can check house prices online and find out about what its like to work in the mental health sector by chatting to people on here. He would probably arrive in Perth on his own and not know where to go and how to get around etc. I'd be saving every penny you have for the move over as you will need a few dollars in the bank for when you get here!

We didnt do a reccie. I did everything from the uk found a job place to rent talked to schools for my 2 kids and came out found a long term place to rent within 2 weeks just before I started work. The first 2 weeks out we enrolled the girls in school found a house to rent infact hubby and kids viewed it when I went for my first day in work and then I bought a car. So from my experience I dont believe u need a to do a reccie.

Archived