Obsession with tra portal

nancy and paul

Thanks :) I think my knowledge of English, and of the test itself will be enough to get mark 8, but I have enough points even with mark 6. My husband, on the other hand really needs to pass with 5.5, he needs all the luck of this world :). I am :skeptical: skeptical and worried about TRA outcome :arghh:.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you found it ? Fingers crossed for you. Got our Ielts results, MARK 8 :wink:, and husband 5, that`s fine, more then 4.5, Functional English. Now, all we have to do is to get the TRA positive outcome and to send EOI. Does anyone know, is a dependent IELTS result valid for 12 months from visa application day, or from visa approval day ? Just thinking about how many times he will have to take the test.

Have you found it ? Fingers crossed for you. Got our Ielts results, MARK 8 :wink:, and husband 5, that`s fine, more then 4.5, Functional English. Now, all we have to do is to get the TRA positive outcome and to send EOI. Does anyone know, is a dependent IELTS result valid for 12 months from visa application day, or from visa approval day ? Just thinking about how many times he will have to take the test.

IELTS results are now valid for 3 years.

Nancy, how did you track the portal ?Can you send me some link, I can`t log on. I registered under Job Ready Program, that was the only option, now all I can see is :Welcome to the Job Ready ProgramHome PageStep 1 - Provisional Skills Assessment

Provisional Skills Assessment Help

Step 2 - Job Ready Employment

Job Ready Employment Help

Job Ready Journal

Job Ready Journal HelpStep 3 - Job Ready Workplace Assessment

Workplace Assessment HelpStep 4 - Job Ready Final Assessment

Final Assessment Help

CAN ANYONE HELP ? :arghh: I AM UNDER SKILLS ASSESSMENT PROGRAM , NOT THE JOB READY PROGRAM.

Edited by Jupiter19

Hi, Just a quick question for all you TRA experts, we applied last year and got an unsuccessfull outcome. We're preparing a second attempt, we got double copies of our certified document last march and just wondering if they'll still be ok or if we will need more recent one's, my thinking is if they're certified it doesn't matter about the date but any info will be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, Just a quick question for all you TRA experts, we applied last year and got an unsuccessfull outcome. We're preparing a second attempt, we got double copies of our certified document last march and just wondering if they'll still be ok or if we will need more recent one's, my thinking is if they're certified it doesn't matter about the date but any info will be appreciated, thanks.

If they are certified, then they should be OK. Ours were certified, but not dated, so how would they know when they were done, last year or last week. Good Luck with your re-assessment. TRA love to cross the T's and dot I's!!:err:

Nancy, what proof did you send them to start with ? I am asking, so that I know what to expect :shocked: I have sent signed statement from my employer ( I have only one employer ), then a statement from the bookkeeper, working contracts with my employer , and yearly tax forms. I didn`t want to send them pay slips, because that would be too expensive to translate and to certify and to send. That would be 120 pay slips, too much paperwork, and a lot of money for certification and translation. So I decided to take a risk, and to send yearly salary tax form, with the stamp of the shop and the taxation office. We don`t have here the inland revenue, it`s a different system. In my opinion, payslips are not as valid as taxation forms, because they are without stamp, just an ordinary piece of paper. And I am now worried as hell :chatterbox: Don`t know how much longer do I need to wait, they received my application on 9th of January, i guess maybe 3 weeks more till the outcome, which i hope to be positive. :cute: Another thing which really bothers me is that TRA is becoming a money spinner...I am positive that in most cases they have enough evidence, but they are asking for additional one.

Hi Jupiter I sent a letter from my accountant and inland revenue stating I have been self employed for 15 years which I thought would be enough. I'm now going to send accounts and yearly statements from the inland revenue so hopefully that's enough.

We sent all our tax returns (originals and translations) and a Stat Dec for the years that we could not produce payslips etc when employed so I think once they have this, you will be OK. Good Luck x

I`ve been thinking...why is TRA allowing us to register to the portal, under the Job Ready program/Skilled Worker Program, and to track our assessment outcome, when it is written above This tracking portal is not available for the Migration Skills Assessment program. How come that they don`t know that we are all tracking our applications through invalid programs ? They have our numbers, names, date of birth, they know that we are actually under the Skill Migration Assessment program. What`s the catch ?

I agree Jupiter!! Our migration officer told us not to keep looking that it wasnt valid any more which worried me as it shows personal details..but lo and behold our outcome on there said succesful and two weeks later our officer told us we were right and it was succesful...

Tra are utter shites! I'm waiting on them again now.... Took them 4 months for my skills assessment, now I need a points advice assessment.

Have DIAC asked for a points advice letter? TRA do not do this automatically unless you apply at the same time as the skills assessment. Not everyone is asked to do this. It is at the CO's discretion.

Good Luck and hope you don't have a long wait.