Says it all really.

dodgy

Guest littlesarah

I guess it says that someone made a mistake. But given the lack of detail in the newspaper article it doesn't really give any of us much to go on.

The thing that shocked me about this is that they seem to be implying that the mentally ill are guilty of something. The story is just a story - almost comical if you weren't the poor bloke being injected. It reads like a movie plot.

But the title is unforgivable. I have complained to the paper, and we will see how long it takes to change it. They are usually pretty good. They had an article once on politicians 'welshing' on their deals, and I informed them that I felt it racist, and they pulled the story immediately. But it may take longer over the christmas break.

i try to keep it real ......i defend the u.k wherever possible ........but that wouldnt even make news here .

an old boy got killed in a hit and run christmas eve , not far from my house ......didnt even make the news .....largely because of poor salmas family on the m6 ......the powers that be still dont know how or why it happened

Archived