Omg what to do if........

johns46

Hiya all,

Its crunch time. Will find out if my oh gets job offer following telephone interview in two weeks. Timescale will be six weeks, relocation package fab. I know your thinking thats great, however my husband will be away monday to friday one week and monday to thursday the next. It would be perfect if this wasnt the case. We have to make the biggest decision of our lives within these next two weeks if successful.

Just wanted a little feedback on what you all think.:xmas24:

Guest Guest26012
Hiya all,

Its crunch time. Will find out if my oh gets job offer following telephone interview in two weeks. Timescale will be six weeks, relocation package fab. I know your thinking thats great, however my husband will be away monday to friday one week and monday to thursday the next. It would be perfect if this wasnt the case. We have to make the biggest decision of our lives within these next two weeks if successful.

Just wanted a little feedback on what you all think.:xmas24:

I don't think that's too bad to be honest! Hubby and I, ok no kids here, but we work all week and spend weekends together! It's not like he's away for two or three weeks at a time. A friend of ours does FIFO and is two on one off, I think I would prefer yours! It will prob be hard at first but I'm guessing you'll adjust so good luck! :xmas16:

Archived