Woohooo!!!

rachall

A very BIG thank you to everyone on pio, your advice, personal experiences and sense of humor has helped me through the process:wubclub:

I accepted an offer on my house yesterday, so fingers crossed I will be heading to Sydney in january!!

Still having palpitations from the news, but really excited - just need major tranquillisers from the doctor to get me on the plane (hate flying!).

See you all on the other side :laugh:

Sending big hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:xxx

A very BIG thank you to everyone on pio, your advice, personal experiences and sense of humor has helped me through the process:wubclub:

I accepted an offer on my house yesterday, so fingers crossed I will be heading to Sydney in january!!

Still having palpitations from the news, but really excited - just need major tranquillisers from the doctor to get me on the plane (hate flying!).

See you all on the other side :laugh:

Sending big hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:xxx

You'll be fine...just get pissed

Guest paulwbafc

Congratulations, not easy migrating. Best advice I can give is be strong minded focussed on what you want work hard sorting yourself out and you will be fine. If your not cut out for the emotional burden oz will break you. You leave a lot behind in the uk and new things to gain in oz. If the new is not you it will end in boo hoo. So be strong and best of luck.

Congratulations, not easy migrating. Best advice I can give is be strong minded focussed on what you want work hard sorting yourself out and you will be fine. If your not cut out for the emotional burden oz will break you. You leave a lot behind in the uk and new things to gain in oz. If the new is not you it will end in boo hoo. So be strong and best of luck.

It isn't easy migrating. Most poms miss that part entirely.

Archived