Canberra or Adelaide for an Human Resource manager??

visa190till2013

Hello,

My 1st post here as i got my skill Assessed and now the big question which state to apply for SS. been reading previous posts and yes extremely helpful.

General stuff such as weather, cost of living, people and places all understood. Also I checked job websites, compared various states for prospects. But still undecided as none if this information helps me draw a conclusion.

Now would really appreciate if someone shed light on the job prospects for a Master in Business Administration degree holder with Human Resource specific 6 years experience.

Could really use some on ground tale of happily ever after.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

My 1st post here as i got my skill Assessed and now the big question which state to apply for SS. been reading previous posts and yes extremely helpful.

General stuff such as weather, cost of living, people and places all understood. Also I checked job websites, compared various states for prospects. But still undecided as none if this information helps me draw a conclusion.

Now would really appreciate if someone shed light on the job prospects for a Master in Business Administration degree holder with Human Resource specific 6 years experience.

Could really use some on ground tale of happily ever after.

For HR professionals, I would recommend for WA, then VIC, then NT and lastly SA.