Family of four looking for short term let jan 22nd for approx 1mth northern suberbs

pinky1977

HI we are a professional family with two grown up children looking for a short term rental (approx 3 weeks) on a budget until a longer term is available.

northern suberbs will be ideal, will even take a appartment annexe etc

ive tried the usual sites stayz etc but there isnt a long enough let available

we have no pets/non smokers

please pm if any one can help or suggest

many thanks

Hi I'm looking for anywhere around Joondalup, currumbine etc I'm not fussed I will have car hire so travel is no issue.

Ive tried every agent/website going the ones that are available the prices are way out of out budget.

Ive tried caravan sites too but there prices are stupid too!

Really worried now :(

January is peak season, and the areas you are looking at do command a high rent, for a 3 week stay you will be looking at around $1000 pw I'm afraid. But when you look at what it would cost for a hotel this option is a lot better as it only comes out to around $35pp per night.

Good luck

Tracey

January is school holidays here, so all short term rentals go up in price considerably as many people go on their holidays as well as emigrating over here.. A caravan park is actually a good idea, but very soon everything will be booked up. I agree with basicweb that you will be looking at $1000 or more a week during peak season. Have you thought about staying a little more out of the city? The areas you have said are more expensive and in high demand.

January is peak season, and the areas you are looking at do command a high rent, for a 3 week stay you will be looking at around $1000 pw I'm afraid. But when you look at what it would cost for a hotel this option is a lot better as it only comes out to around $35pp per night.

Good luck

Tracey

so...$35(pp) x 4pple x 7 nights = $980 a week how is that a lot better than $1000 a week for a private rental ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Sorry you must have misunderstood me, you won't get a hotel for $35 per night :confused:

It's the way you worded it as you said $35 pp which stands for per person so for a family of 4 it would equal $140 per night, I think you meant your properties are the $35pp not the hotel.

Archived