189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hi FP215 ,

If you see ,all first week applicants are being granted ,so we can hope ours is nxt 3-4 weeks.Btw ,were u informed that your medicals are referred?

When I asked about this, the person said that he couldn't see my medical results and asked for the HAPID used. He then said we'd just have to wait until we got a case officer as they would be able to refresh the screen for more up to date information. As he could see my partners results this must mean that mine were referred.

i asked if he was aware of the current length of time referred meds were taking and whether any of the backlogs had been cleared but he didn't know that either.

Edited by FP215
Info on medical timelines added

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool ..did CO request any additional docs?

Basically he asked for the following:

Current CV

Evidence of Australian Work Experience

● Employment Contract / Pay slips/ Bank statement

● Certified copy of Position Description

Evidence of Character

● Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment

Secondary Applicant(s)

My Wife's

Evidence of Character

● Overseas Police Clearance - National

Evidence of Character

GSM Adelaide

Basically Form80 and my wife's PCC which is to be cleared. The evidence with regards to my work experience, I am pretty sure that I attached them straight away the day I lodged my application. Nevermind, it will be just an re-upload.

I think Band B is a referral. I am not sure what band I recieved, but was probably a B as I suffered some ill health at the tail end of last year. I have been in formed that if you link is still there and other members of the family are gone then it has probably been referred...now the 3 month wait from Global Health :(

How is it going debbie? Kids look at pics like looking for PR ;)

Basically he asked for the following:

Current CV

● Employment Contract / Pay slips/ Bank statement

● Certified copy of Position Description

Evidence of Character

Secondary Applicant(s)

My Wife's

Evidence of Character

● Overseas Police Clearance - National

Evidence of Character

GSM Adelaide

Basically Form80 and my wife's PCC which is to be cleared. The evidence with regards to my work experience, I am pretty sure that I attached them straight away the day I lodged my application. Nevermind, it will be just an re-upload.

Great ,both u and ur wifes medical links on evisa have diasppeared ?

Great ,both u and ur wifes medical links on evisa have diasppeared ?

For mine it says:

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

For my wife's says:

No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

I don't understand why it has not been determined for mine and NOT REQUIRED for my wife's. Anyway, what I am thinking is, I will just carry out whatever I can before the CO asked me to.

For mine it says:

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

For my wife's says:

No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

I don't understand why it has not been determined for mine and NOT REQUIRED for my wife's. Anyway, what I am thinking is, I will just carry out whatever I can before the CO asked me to.

oh ..ITS A CONFUSING SYSTEM ..:)

what recommendation did u receive from your medical panel?Maybe it was B and thats why thy have kept medicals on hold ,when CO actually look in and thrs no major issues he will immediately clear it without referring it.

oh ..ITS A CONFUSING SYSTEM ..:)

what recommendation did u receive from your medical panel?Maybe it was B and thats why thy have kept medicals on hold ,when CO actually look in and thrs no major issues he will immediately clear it without referring it.

I got no idea with my medical result. The doctor said, if you receive our call within 3-4 days that means your whatever medical has problem, otherwise = greenlight.

Anyway, I am pretty sure it's day 1 for my CO on my case. The future will eventually get brighter and brighter~

All the best everyone!!

I got no idea with my medical result. The doctor said, if you receive our call within 3-4 days that means your whatever medical has problem, otherwise = greenlight.

Anyway, I am pretty sure it's day 1 for my CO on my case. The future will eventually get brighter and brighter~

All the best everyone!!

Hi Jed Yu ,

Getting a CO is like half the battle won ,u would get a grant soon now :)

Count me in too J

Congrats Ivetka and Ranjith and hbtn123 JJJ

I’m new to this forum but the last month, after my husband received his invitation, I was actively reading almost everything J (Invitation received: 1 July 2013; Visa Lodged: 15 July 2013)

Actually, we both received invitations but mine is under 190, WA Sponsorship and we decided to go with 189 (Systems Analyst – ANZOCO) as we think it would be important for us to be flexible after arriving. We have a son 3 years old and we are planning to travel altogether so finding a job is a huge priority for us in order to settle down. (I hope not moving/jumping between the cities but we need to be prepared).

I would like to thank you all for sharing the information and also the emotions as we are all in the same situation J

The waiting time is killing our patience but not our hopes J

I think it will give us more stats if we keep filling in the google doc from the expatforum.

This one is for the members who have lodged their visas in July 2013.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JNUF0ZUE#gid=0

I also found this blog to be very useful so I would like to share the link here:

http://pr4oz.blogspot.com/p/documents-that-you-upload-appear-under.html

It might answer some of your questions discussed above.

@Ivetka233: could you share what is the life in Gold Coast. Is it easy to find a job?

Thanks and good luck to all!

Hi guys,

Still waiting :) I contacted or agent yesterday and she has advised that our medicals have not been updated yet so no way of knowing if any referrals.

I am just going to plod along and try not to let it bother me. We will get our grant when the time is right!

My little one starts school tomorrow so it will b yet another emotionally chrarged day, lol x x

Hi guys,

Still waiting :) I contacted or agent yesterday and she has advised that our medicals have not been updated yet so no way of knowing if any referrals.

I am just going to plod along and try not to let it bother me. We will get our grant when the time is right!

My little one starts school tomorrow so it will b yet another emotionally chrarged day, lol x x

Hope the first day of school goes well.

I was worried about our medicals; my husband has had a few health issues this year and consultant appointments. All resolved. I rang the place we had our meds done to find out if we were cat a or b. They told me that we were A and it put my mind at rest. I wouldn't have bothered if we were B, it's the not knowing I couldn't handle. Have you tried contacting the med centre?

I also used an email address for medical enquiries at DIAC someone posted earlier in this thread to enquire about the status if our meds. It took a while to get a reply, but they confirmed that our meds had been cleared and on what date. No probs getting info even though we have an agent working for us. I wish our agent would just give us the password for our case file. I would live to have a nosey for myself, but would probably be looking at it daily!

We are moving out of our house this week. Everything is off into storage and we will be living with the in laws for a while. It's a stressful business! When the visa comes I will breathe a huge sigh of relief and catch my breath for a few days before we start sorting shipping etc.

Not long now :smile:.....I hope!

Edited by Amanda Kerr

Hi all,

I keep looking at this thread every day to see how people are doing so I thought I should share my timeline too (see below) it is 6 weeks today since we lodged our 189 visa and we are patiently waiting, I keep thinking we are so very close just need to wait a little bit more!!!

My husband and I are leaving the UK on 28th September we are going backpacking in Thailand & Malaysia for 3-4 weeks before we head down to OZ but it would be very nice & reassuring to have the Visa in our pockets before we go!! :)

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for everyone :)

Hi all,

I keep looking at this thread every day to see how people are doing so I thought I should share my timeline too (see below) it is 6 weeks today since we lodged our 189 visa and we are patiently waiting, I keep thinking we are so very close just need to wait a little bit more!!!

My husband and I are leaving the UK on 28th September we are going backpacking in Thailand & Malaysia for 3-4 weeks before we head down to OZ but it would be very nice & reassuring to have the Visa in our pockets before we go!! :)

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for everyone :)

Hi alison13 ,

Exciting plan !!!Have your Meds been cleared ?Links disappeared on your evisa?

Thanks ,

Hi guys!

I just wanna ask ifa voluntary work for a year is credited by DIAC? at the time of my graduation it was very hard to get a full time job in the hosp hence i did voluntary work. Sorry if this isnt part of the thread though I am in the middle of scanning my documenta for 189 visa lodgement. thank u.

Hey guys,

I've just checked the google docs - it seems that almost 100% of people (from the file) under visa 190 has already received their Grants. The average time for CO allocation (visa 190) is between 3 and 5 weeks - which means that CO might start working earlier on our cases too.

I hope to see soon people under 189 to be granted their visas C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

It's time for us now ....

There are people in their 6th week so I wish you next week to start receiving the visas!

Please don't forget to update the file ... to give us hope!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JNUF0ZUE#gid=0

All the best everyone!!

Hi jed yu, any furthur update?