189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Yes you're all next in row and there's a strong pattern of MOST applicants receiving grants within 2.5months . I just doesn't go an further than this time period. This is only if you have all documents provided for finalization of the visa.

Hope so ..fingers crossed

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Debbio ,

I too applied on 17 th June ,havent called the DIAC yet .Hope to call them this week.

Is your "Organise Health Link..." disappeared on the evisa ,if yes i think u aren't referred.If its still thr ,call diac .We are next in row i guess with 1ST week applicants being receiving their grants.

Really, so if this link has not disappeared then my medical has been referred?? My husband and kids link have all disappeared, but mine had not :(

Really, so if this link has not disappeared then my medical has been referred?? My husband and kids link have all disappeared, but mine had not :(

Numerous posts on other forums say that there should't be much to worry about if the link has not disappeared. If really in doubt, ring DIAC and ask if there is a specific problem with yours.

Apparently it is a well known issue, and checking back after a few days shows it self-resolves. Please post your findings, thanks in advance

Hi Debbio ,

No ,dun assume ur medicals referred if the links not gone.Just call the DIAC .Your CO is the right person to answer this.

I plan to call DIAC post 18 Aug ,Husband did medical yesterday itself ,so will wait for a while bef i call thm .

I hope both of us hear soon :)

Let me know how you do get on if you call DIAC as we're now in the same position as you, my link had disappeared and then the next day came back.

Thanks all .. It Is exiting indeed . I'm currently in Oman and will travel back to Melbourne sometime next month .

I was in Melbourne for 4 years and left the country for some reasons personal and now I've acquired permanent residence status for Australia . I had always planned to get back to Melbourne so today the formalities have been finalised .

I was graded B by the panel doctor.

I think Band B is a referral. I am not sure what band I recieved, but was probably a B as I suffered some ill health at the tail end of last year. I have been in formed that if you link is still there and other members of the family are gone then it has probably been referred...now the 3 month wait from Global Health :(

I think Band B is a referral. I am not sure what band I recieved, but was probably a B as I suffered some ill health at the tail end of last year. I have been in formed that if you link is still there and other members of the family are gone then it has probably been referred...now the 3 month wait from Global Health :(

Oops :( Hope thats not the way.Btw have read on forum Band A also gets referred...so not ..are u planning to call DIAC?

Guest dugles
Thanks all .. It Is exiting indeed . I'm currently in Oman and will travel back to Melbourne sometime next month .

I was in Melbourne for 4 years and left the country for some reasons personal and now I've acquired permanent residence status for Australia . I had always planned to get back to Melbourne so today the formalities have been finalised .

So Many Congratulations Ranjit47 on visa grant.

Wish you happy new journey ahead. Theses moments I guess are hilarious.

Good luck mate.

Congrats Jed Yu. I broke this morning and called them for a status update. There wasn't anything they could tell me, which is pretty much what i expected. The guy said I'll probably have a case officer by August 20th and they've not received my medicals yet, I asked how long referred meds were taking and he said he didn't know, we'll just have to wait until we get a case officer who can refresh the information screen.

Congrats Jed Yu. I broke this morning and called them for a status update. There wasn't anything they could tell me, which is pretty much what i expected. The guy said I'll probably have a case officer by August 20th and they've not received my medicals yet, I asked how long referred meds were taking and he said he didn't know, we'll just have to wait until we get a case officer who can refresh the information screen.

Hi FP215 ,

If you see ,all first week applicants are being granted ,so we can hope ours is nxt 3-4 weeks.Btw ,were u informed that your medicals are referred?