Two Dogs from Ireland

KevR

Hi Folks,

need to start organizing the shipping of the two dogs, looking for some info. We are based in Dublin and need to get a Yorkie and a Basset Hound to Oz. We are looking at leaving mid March 2013, we have two options, fly the dogs straight out or leave them with the folks for a few months until we are settled and have them picked up. Frank (the basset) is a big lad, prob 1.2 - 1.3m head to tail, Clyde (yorkie) is prob 30 - 40cm.

258631_10152161870315094_931862909_o.jpg

If anyone has time frames on jabs etc, i could do with the info! Also, if anyone has ballpark figures for getting both to NSW / Victoria, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Kev

258631_10152161870315094_931862909_o.jpg

Dear Kev

The dogs will need a rabies vaccination and rabies blood sample. The rabies blood sample will need doing ideally 5 months before they fly, so you need to get these bits sorted asap if not already.

Rough ball park is around £2500-£3000 for flight tickets and crate plus vet work/permits/quarantine so total around £5000 ish. This is off the top of my head!

Email me if you want a more full quote bob@petairuk.com

There is lots of good info on other posts about getting dogs form Ireland to Australia and i put a timeline of what needs doing somewhere. If i can find it i will put it here too.

Bob

Hope that helps

Dear Kev

The dogs will need a rabies vaccination and rabies blood sample. The rabies blood sample will need doing ideally 5 months before they fly, so you need to get these bits sorted asap if not already.

Rough ball park is around £2500-£3000 for flight tickets and crate plus vet work/permits/quarantine so total around £5000 ish. This is off the top of my head!

Email me if you want a more full quote bob@petairuk.com

There is lots of good info on other posts about getting dogs form Ireland to Australia and i put a timeline of what needs doing somewhere. If i can find it i will put it here too.

Bob

Hope that helps

Bob, thanks a million. Dropping you an email now, I'll have a root for that timeline now