October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colinmac
Hi all,

I would like to know during uploading the essential documents on the visa application site, did you upload the original scans or the certified true copies scans?

I am really confused as I am not using an agent so some guide from the forum would be of help.

Thanks[/quote

Hi Dushanthan

Scan the original copies as long as its a colour scanner.. Save to PDF and then upload. In all honesty i don't think it would matter which ones you uploaded.

Colin

Hi, I'm a bit confused. My SS approved on 20/Sep/2012, EOI Lodged 21/Sep/2012, Visa lodged 10/Oct/2012, Form 80 submitted 15/Oct/2012, Medicals done 17/Oct/2012, PCC 22/Oct/2012. I haven't received any information of a CO allotment. When my agent enquired about my application on 8/Dec/2012, he got a reply on 11/Dec/2012 mentioning "Please be assured that this application has been assigned and is being action. Routine processing continues on this application and I will provide you with an outcome at the earliest opportunity". Since then I've been waiting however haven't got any information. Can anyone explain what does above said exactly mean?????????

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I have applied for 190 visa for WA...

lodged my application with DIAC = 24th Oct

CO assigned = 14th November

PCC and Medicals done = 19th November

Reffered to MOC = 30th November.

Team 33 brisbane

Does anyone knows how long would it take to get my health assessment finalised from MOC ??? Got frustrated with the timelines of visa / no updates in skillselect account. Many Thanks..

bhupendra,

Once you provide all documents and CO staistfies with them, then they generally donot contact client. They contact only once they need further evidence or documents. Once Further they only demand for medicals and PCC when they reached to that stage.

Your CO replies seems that your CO is waiting for the outcome for external check of your job refrences or employment verification. The second reason of delay may be refered medicals only.

In my case I loagded on 7th sep. no contact by CO till dec. called up DIAC and then get to klnow my co. I emailed her but get no response. Again call them but number goes on vocie mail. MY AGENT said the above reasons to me. In may case verfication is going on.

Be quite have paitiance. My CO is team 2 PK ( KERR).

WILL u please share your co detail like team no and initials.

gd luck

Thanks for the information Dugles. I've uploaded all the documents, all the educational documents, employment documents(offer letters, appraisal letters, duties letters, relieving letter of past employer, pay slips, id cards, tax documents), Police clearance certificate, medical, IELTS, basically every thing that my agent asked for.

My CO is team 33. From Brisbane I guess. What would they do in external check of job references , how much time they usually take to settle the medical, as I did my medicals on 17/Oct. This waiting game is terrible.

good luck to you too.

bhupedra,

If you have front load everthings and CO satisfies with them then only the two reasons for delay are 1. external verfication of job and 2. Refered medicals.

in first reasons for job verfication they may call your current as well previous employer through HR mangare of company. they commonly contact the person who provide the job certificate or exp. certificate or approving authority of company/organosation. In few cases they (DIAC) may call YOU too for detilas of job or occupation responsibilities in detail

secondaly referd medicals may take 2-3 months to clear or finalized. still global health is considering applications of medicals at 10th oct. Due to huge backlog they are slow or eventually more wait.

thease are the reasons which my agent told me. BUt all depemds of individual circumstances of application, genuanity of application.

Regards,

@Dugles,

I think keep patience is the only key, I would like to discuss that I'm thinking to visit Australia next month. So if I apply for a tourist visa, would it affect my current visa application. Is it advised to visit on a tourist visa when you're in the final state of your Skilled Visa. I'm thinking to go as my grand parents are going there.

My medical was uploaded in October/November by my migration agency. I then spent from 10 December to 7 January in Australia on a tourist visa. I provided my caseworker with the details and was advised that going on a tourist visa would not have any impact on my 190, and if it was issued while I was there, to verify it I would have to leave the country for 3 days. As it wasn't issued I didn't worry about it and am now back home waiting patiently to hear something. fingers crossed, I will hear in the next couple of months and can start planning the move properly.

Dear All,

Hope I am in the right place to find a solution & get an advise for the pathway to PR.

Really I have no money to spend for a Migrant Agent to clarify those issues, so I have to manage all by myself.

I am so glad if you guys can advise me.

Let me explain my situation.

I am 36 years old mom with my 5 years old little daughter & my hubby.

We are based Sydney, NSW & currently in Student Visa.

After 3 years of hard time finally I am going to finish my accounting degree by this May.

So I am planing to apply for Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa with the State Sponsorship.

1. My main doubt is how long will it take to get the skill assessment once I finish my degree?

2. Do I have to find a Full time Job before to apply for the skill assessment as well?

(I am trying to get a job nomination as General Accountant and there for the ASSESSING AUTHORITY is CPA/ICAA/IPA.)

The final semester is due to end in May-30 & I have my Student Visa until the end of August.

3. Once I get my skill assessment done, can i count it towards the points system to get 5 marks, as mentioned

below?

* Australian study requirements

-One or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational institution and meet the Australian Study Requirement - 5 Marks.

I am so glad if any of you can advise me.

My student visa is due to expire in August and I think I have to lodge my application before that.:ssign16:

Thanks,

Edited by tharanga

Tharanga,

I am not a migration agent. I am from outside AUstralia.As I thought, It will be better if you apply for work visa after study. OZ govt has implemented this path to give work visa after your study, regarding this counsult a migration agent ( MARA agent).

Skills assesment may take 2-3 months to give outcome. then state sponserhip is again take 2 months.

Apply for any visa suits you to stay in australia till you loadge your PR application. Once you loded it a brdiging visa will automatically be granted immidiately.

But as you have a visa till august only. So I think you must consult some registered migration agent, just to take an advise. Once you get to know lodge your application/s by urself. I hope it sorted out.

Wish you luck.

Tharanga,

I am not a migration agent. I am from outside AUstralia.As I thought, It will be better if you apply for work visa after study. OZ govt has implemented this path to give work visa after your study, regarding this counsult a migration agent ( MARA agent).

Skills assesment may take 2-3 months to give outcome. then state sponserhip is again take 2 months.

Apply for any visa suits you to stay in australia till you loadge your PR application. Once you loded it a brdiging visa will automatically be granted immidiately.

But as you have a visa till august only. So I think you must consult some registered migration agent, just to take an advise. Once you get to know lodge your application/s by urself. I hope it sorted out.

Wish you luck.

hi dugles,

Thank so much for your advise. I will search for the working visa options as well. I am totally new to this new EOI System.

Good Luck for your visa processing & wish you'll get ur PR soon.

Thanks again,

bye

Hi everyone

well emailed the case officer to inform meds done. Think they went ok, doctors graded both wife and i as grade A. Mine were done on 15th December, my wifes today so the doctor expects to upload x ray and hiv test next thursday. The case officer has informed me that it usually takes a week or so to filter into their system from upload, so maybe some good news in the next few weeks. Will keep you all posted.

Take care everyone

Hi everyone

Well spoke with the clinic last Thursday and X Ray and HIV test came back fine and was uploaded. I am now just waiting to hear something now. Out of interest how long should i expect to wait for grant if everything is fine, which i believe is.

Just begining to have those sleeples nights again when all i do is check for an email!

Nick

Hi Guy,

Just wanna enquire about my eHealth...

Two days back I have done my medical, and doctor say I will forward the report this week. My question is that do I need to upload any document for medical?, as I only have the payment receipt of my medical test. Doctor took my signature on the form 160 & 26 and keep it with her.

Now do I need to front load any document or it will automatically be "received" in the Medical / health from "recommended"

Please share your experience

Congratulations JanetteCox, I hope you have a great start ahead. Can you please share the details like when you submitted the visa, Co allocation date, CO initials, team etc. It would be really helpful, really appreciate your help.

Thanks Bhupendra. The whole process took me just under a year. My skills assessment was submitted at the end of March last year and came back positive on 14/08/12. I then resat my final IELTS exam on 15/09/12 (after 2 previous attempts as I needed a 8's for my visa points). WA sponsorship and EOI was submitted on 01/10/12. The sponsorship was granted on 11/10/12 and visa invite received on 12/10/12 and was submitted on 16/10/12.

My caseworker was allocated on 31/10/12 and I also had my medical on that day. Police checks were uploaded on 16/11/12 and visa granted on 02/02/13.

I used a migration agent though and understand it does take a little longer if you do. I also spent most of December out in Australia so think my application may have been put on hold while I was there.

Caseworker was LZ from Team 33 in Brisbane.

Kind regards

Janette