Here we go!!! EOI LIVE

bubbe2005

Guest yafetberhe
I just submitted my EOI just a few minutes ago. I select ALL States. Fingers crossed at least ACT or WA will spot my skills.

Does anyone know when WA or ACT will update their state occupations list?

No luck here. SkillSelect keeps getting a 500 Server Error on my end. Must be too many people on it. Very frustrating!

I may have submitted my EOI BUT I still need to get my skills assessed ASAP else no employer or state will invite me to apply for a visa, let a lone see your EOI application from the skillselect database.

"If you are unable to complete an EOI for any subclass you have selected, your EOI will remain incomplete in SkillSelect for 2 years. During this time, you can return to update your information at any stage. While your EOI is incomplete, you cannot receive an invitation for a visa, or be seen or considered in SkillSelect by employers or by Australian state or territory governments."

Lucky for those who already have a successful skills assessment.

I may have submitted my EOI BUT I still need to get my skills assessed ASAP else no employer or state will invite me to apply for a visa, let a lone see your EOI application from the skillselect database.

"If you are unable to complete an EOI for any subclass you have selected, your EOI will remain incomplete in SkillSelect for 2 years. During this time, you can return to update your information at any stage. While your EOI is incomplete, you cannot receive an invitation for a visa, or be seen or considered in SkillSelect by employers or by Australian state or territory governments."

Lucky for those who already have a successful skills assessment.

If you are submitting an EOI for a points based visa, you must have completed an English language test, skills assessment or job ready program (if applicable) before you submit a complete EOI.

I would like to complete my EOI, as suggested in the Skill Select section of the DIAC website, just to get the chance to be contacted by an Employer, since I have already lodged an application for the 175 visa.

I can't manage to go on maybe for a silly thing, i'm requested to log in with a user name and a passwrod, but I'm not sure what is the user name. I didn't receive anything by email and I just filled in with my name and no other information such as user ID or something similar.

Guest yafetberhe

LOL now I'm getting further and further into SkillSelect hoping that every time I hit the NEXT button, I don't get that dreaded 500 SERVER ERROR message. Btw, how ridiculous is it that the lowest score you get in any IELTS component BECOMES your overall score!!!!!!

LOL now I'm getting further and further into SkillSelect hoping that every time I hit the NEXT button, I don't get that dreaded 500 SERVER ERROR message. Btw, how ridiculous is it that the lowest score you get in any IELTS component BECOMES your overall score!!!!!!

na uhhhh?! really?

keep trying on the skillselect.

Guest yafetberhe
na uhhhh?! really?

keep trying on the skillselect.

No word of a lie. I typed in all my scores (8.5, 9, 7.5, 9) and they calculated the final score at 7.5, in stead of the 8.5 overall I received from IELTS. If you click one of those tiny question mark symbols, it explains everything.

Still trying on SKILLSELECT! It's crazy how backed up it is.

No word of a lie. I typed in all my scores (8.5, 9, 7.5, 9) and they calculated the final score at 7.5, in stead of the 8.5 overall I received from IELTS. If you click one of those tiny question mark symbols, it explains everything.

Still trying on SKILLSELECT! It's crazy how backed up it is.

oh wow, didn't know that. do you have your skills assessed already as well?

Guest yafetberhe
oh wow, didn't know that. do you have your skills assessed already as well?

Yeah, I've had everything ready since May. I recently got rejected by Vic for SS so I've resorted to SkillSelect.

I just submitted my EOI just a few minutes ago. I select ALL States. Fingers crossed at least ACT or WA will spot my skills.

Does anyone know when WA or ACT will update their state occupations list?

GooD LucK To YoU... Keep us all updated...

Do you have all your paperwork ready?

I do not. My occupation is on the CSOL bUT waiting for the States SOL. I have to have a consultation with PEter Chiam, he is convinced he can get my skills assessed by ACS rather than TRA for 313112!, the only OCT occupation that immi says its assessed by TRA. Complicaiton, complication.

I'm in no rush really, but aiming to have my skills assessed soon. :)

Yeah, I've had everything ready since May. I recently got rejected by Vic for SS so I've resorted to SkillSelect.

you have a positive skills assessment and your occupation is listed on VIC's SMP, so what was the reason for rejection?

Its the password that YOU created.

It is not accepting our password. This is why we were confused with the "Pass Phrase" and it said we would receive an email, but nothing has arrived! I have also tried to change the password without success.

I have gone onto their tech page and it says that SkillSelect is currently closed.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?

A good start, but have come to expect this efficiency now:wink:

Guest yafetberhe
you have a positive skills assessment and your occupation is listed on VIC's SMP, so what was the reason for rejection?

They said that there were stronger applicants that they felt were better qualified to meet the employment demands of Victoria, and that they felt these ones would meet with a higher chance of success.

It is not accepting our password. This is why we were confused with the "Pass Phrase" and it said we would receive an email, but nothing has arrived! I have also tried to change the password without success.

I have gone onto their tech page and it says that SkillSelect is currently closed.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?

A good start, but have come to expect this efficiency now:wink:

It didn't accept my password initially, but third time i could log on..

Archived