BBC's Wanted Down Under returns!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Woo Hoo! Wanted Down Under starts again on 2nd Jan on BBC1 at 9.15! So excited! It's what enspired us to look in to moving to Oz again...had thought about it a few years ago, but it never got past the discussion stage!

It looks like there will be familes travelling to NZ as well as Oz this time round.

Here's a link to the listings detailing the programmes:

Show times for Wanted Down Under - UK TV Guide

Why or why do they put it on when most people are at work!! :wacko:So get you Sky+ or video/DVD recorders ready!!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest bevevans

Hi Mags,

Wish i knew they were filming for that again, my family and i would have loved to have applied to the BBC to have the experience of seeing austrailia 1st hand. Any ideas where i would find out about future programmes.

Cheers Bev

Guest scots-in-oz!
Hi Mags,

Wish i knew they were filming for that again, my family and i would have loved to have applied to the BBC to have the experience of seeing austrailia 1st hand. Any ideas where i would find out about future programmes.

Cheers Bev

Yes, I would too! Check this site every so often, you never know!

BBC - Be On A Show - Homepage

Where are you hope to head for?

x

Guest donovan

Hiya the Jones family here, (DONOVAN) can not see when we will be on, but our director said we would be on towards the end of the series, if anyone finds out b4 me will you let me know as I need some one to tape it and send it over to us, as the BBC copy takes ages to arrive.

Many thanks

Sarah x

Many thanks

How exciting Sarah - famous again:)

I look forward to seeing it - I supposed from the fact that you are still in Oz means that its pretty much ok?

Guest donovan
How exciting Sarah - famous again:)

I look forward to seeing it - I supposed from the fact that you are still in Oz means that its pretty much ok?

Ha Ha I wish I was famous!!! yes we are loving it out here, the kids are really enjoying the lifestyle out here, were not to far from the beach so thats a bonus.

Don's mum & dad arrived yesterday so spending new year's eve with them and Don's brother & wife, so will have a bbq and some champer's so that should be fun, don't know if I will last till midnight as I am shattered now, never mind I can always celebrate the English new year, lol.

Anyway better go nd do some nibbles.

Have a great new year

Sarah x

Guest Getting Down Under

I'm hoping we might get to see this at some point on foxtel.

I'm sure one of the UK Living type programs would go for this kind of stuff :)

Guest scots-in-oz!
Adelaide hopefully. I can see your a nurse, so am i. My husband's tiler. What about yourselves.

Hiya!

We're heading for the Gold Coast. Not exactly sure where yet, really depends on where I get a job. So have far have you got with the whole process? Are you going for a skilled visa, if so who's skills, as you're both on the occupation list! We're going on mine, on a 175 skilled independant. Haven't started to apply for jobs yet, but that's next on my list of things to do! Do you plan to get a job before you head out?

x

Guest scots-in-oz!

Can't wait for it to come on tomorrow! Don't have Sky+ I'm afraid:nah:, so will have to get up and record it. I never did work out how to use my video plus thingy! Will keep a look out Jones family to see when your on!

x

I have just put this onto series link, so I don't forget, I'll have to watch it tomorrow evening because it's back to work for me!

April

Guest scots-in-oz!
I have just put this onto series link, so I don't forget, I'll have to watch it tomorrow evening because it's back to work for me!

April

Poor you April! Something to look forward to when yo get home though! I've series linked it to, but not much chance that I'll forget! The way my shifts work out, I'll only be physically at work once when it's on, so will have to figger out some way of recording it! I'm on alot of night shifts over the next couple of weeks, so will watch it before I go to bed in the mornings!:SLEEP:

Mags

x

Guest windsor

Thank-you so much for letting us know. I have missed that programme SO SO much..

Not much will be getting done in the morning now.. Hooray!

Shani

Guest mandy1970

Just watched it this morning. The family were from Paisley and tried out NZ but wasnt for them.

Tomorrow it is Perth. Got my tape ready!!!

Guest afiyafifi

I missed todays gutted , but i am not in work tomorrow so will not be having a lie in can not wait to see it . karen

Guest leanneandmark

i wanted to go on it!!!!!!!! So not fair, sod if work found out.

Will be watching religously though.:jiggy:

Guest scots-in-oz!

Yes, I'd have loved to go on it too! Robert has no desire what so ever to go on tv, but even he said he do it to get a free trip to Oz!

Looking forward to tomorrows programme - Perth! The one today was New Zealand - it looked like Scotland! Snow, mountains, cold looking weather! Yes, very beautiful and that, but I can go a few miles down the road for that kind of thing (or stand outside my front door for the cold!), let alone the other side of the world! Oz is defo for me!

Mags

x

Archived