New SOL for independent and family sponsored Australian Migration

Waitingawhile

Sorry If I'm being a bit thick here, but are you saying that the CSOL may have the occupations which were removed from the main sol (bricklayer for us), re-instated for particular States (WA for us) for State Sponsorship? If so, I'd be over the moon, as hubby can't seem to get IELTs score needed, but with them dropping the 5 points, we would be eligible.

Please could someone confirm this would be the case before I get too excited?? Also any idea when the CSOL is to be released, as I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance - maybe there is light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!

The CSOL should be released very soon - there are many of us waiting with bated breath. The list has been reported to be State Sponsored and ENS and 457 lists all rolled up into one. But we are still waiting to see how this will work. But I wold think there is still hope for you. It should be released between now and the end of June - fingers crossed for you

Weird doubt for me guys,,,

Can one apply for multiple visas in the skill select option. I mean to say that if I can opt for state sponsored and independent visas in the same application of skill select?

Guest guest71715

Thank you so much for putting this link on here. I am new to all of this and have been emailing go matilda to see if they think we have a chance of the 175 visa . Meanwhile I was worrying about the time limit involved with the 1st july looming but am very relieved to see my husbands trade is still on there. Just checking the emails evry day now for a positive response from our agent and fingers crossed we can soon start to apply. My husband is 45 in 18 months so time is not on our side

regards Diana

I was just wondering to myself where you would get a job as an aircraft maintenance engineer being as how most of these jobs are now going off-shore and qantas is on the verge of bankruptcy? Just a thought and wondering how, exactly, they decide where the shortages are? Also- secondary teachers. What happens to all our local trained teachers who cannot get a job?

Sorry If I'm being a bit thick here, but are you saying that the CSOL may have the occupations which were removed from the main sol (bricklayer for us), re-instated for particular States (WA for us) for State Sponsorship? If so, I'd be over the moon, as hubby can't seem to get IELTs score needed, but with them dropping the 5 points, we would be eligible.

Please could someone confirm this would be the case before I get too excited?? Also any idea when the CSOL is to be released, as I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance - maybe there is light at the end of a very dark tunnel!!

Hi there

The occupations that were removed only affected independent or family sponsored visa's so currently is does not affect state sponsored or employer sponsored so Brickies as it stands can still apply for 176's and 475's agent has told us they do not expect the csol to change much, cant believe they dont want any more brickies or tilers/chemists anywere in OZ!We were told they are trying to direct people onto the regional visa's as some areas are being saturated so we will see, keep an eye on www.wa.go.au they have their own list which will be updated 1st July so hopefully all ok!

Guest gavnikgab

hello people

Hello to you all me and my family are new to this just signed up about ...........5 mins ago so getting straight into it. I have lodged for a 176 skilled state sponsorship visa under general electrician. At the moment still waiting case officer to be appointed as my agent told me the regional and non permanent ones take priority. has anyone else been down this route and know how long it took?

Everything up to this point went smoothly and everything passed skills assessment IELTS etc.

its brilliant hearing everyone else's views and glad i joined. lets hope we all get down under soon!!!!!

Archived