i'm getting ready to jump !! someone find me a bridge

calNgary

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparky

YEHHH SOMEONES UP,THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WAIT AGES BEFORE WE GOT ANY REPLIES :D

Thankyou guys for all the support you have given me,i have made some great friends on this site and i know we will all never forget this journey,

Welling up now,best go before i drench the computer,

Luv Lisa,xx :lol:

Guest Nelson

WALTZING MATILDA, WALTZING MATILDA, WE'LL COME A WALTZING MATILDA WITH YOU :D:D:D:D YEY :!: YIPPPPEEEEE :!:

oh, AND CONGRATULATIONS :!:

Guest sparky

Thanks Beki,

It's been a really strange day,been sitting in a stadium watching my son's sports day thinking the next time he does this will be in Australia,it doesn't seem real and i'm sure it won't sink in till we are on that plane!!

Lisa,xx

Guest SuzieQ

WOW, Many many CONGRATULATIONS to all you guys and girls on getting ur visas. Just picked up this thread and it sounds like you've been on one hell of a roller coaster ride!

Only just submitted application after succeeding with skills assessment. Got a feelin its gonna be a bumpy ride but all you guys give hope for the rest of us! :lol:

Sue :lol:

Guest sparky

Yehhhhhh

WE ARE LEAVING ON THE 6TH AUGUST WITH SINGAPORE AIRLINES,SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE :lol: :lol: :lol:

lISA,X

Fab news Cal after all the stress a big congratulations and a huge hug. Well done enjoy your new life.I am really really pleased for you!You deserve it!

San

Guest Gollywobbler
Yehhhhhh

WE ARE LEAVING ON THE 6TH AUGUST WITH SINGAPORE AIRLINES,SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE :lol: :lol: :lol:

lISA,X

Lisa!

There is a poem wot goes thus:

If you love something

Set it free.

It it doesn't come back

Hunt it down and kill it.

That's what we'll do to you if you don't KEEP IN TOUCH, OK? :cry:

Is that a promise? Good!!!

Have a great new life, kid, and I hope to hear from you once you're in Oz.

Luv

Gill :D

xx

Guest sparky

Hi Gill

I WILL MOST DEFINATELY KEEP INTOUCH,GOT TO FIND SOMETHING TO OCCUPY MYSELF ON THOSE DARK NIGHT'S WHEN HUBBY IS WORKING AWAY AND I HAVE HAD AN EXHAUSTING DAY SUNBATHING:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TAKE CARE HUN :D

LUV LISA,XX

Archived