How long does it generally take to ship to brisi!!

Looking to plan fights and to give notice to our tenants to move out V When will our stuff arrive at our front door in OZ!

How long in weeks should it take ??

please let me know your times and i wil take an average!

thanks

PS Looking to ship in Dec 2012.

Guest GeorgeD

I used Anglo Pacific. They picked up from me in Lanarkshire in mid October and my goods arrived a couple of days before christmas...and then took about 3 weeks to clear customs due to the holidays!

Ours was exactly 2 months to the day door to door. We had our own container and the boat was going just a few days after our stuff was picked up. I seem to remember that the boat bit only took about 5 weeks which seems really quick - especially compared to other people I've talked to.

we used Crowne. they've been really good so far, they packed us up week commencing 10th of April, I made sure everything was cleaned and they did the rest, our stuff arrived in Brisbane on 2nd June and could have been delivered 8th, but we arent ready ha ha! We took on all their advice and asked many questions and only had 1 small insignificant ornament confiscated free of charge. So thats 8 8 weeks door to door weeks do

Archived