Trying to fill in 176 visa form without agent? Help

shazb

Hi there I'm just working my way through the 176 visa app form trying to do it without agent

im at part d which is requirements for partner , questions 49-55 is all about if the skills for partner are to be considered?

Were going on my oh carpenter trade so do I leave it all blank for that part.

Questions 57-58'transitional applicants. (I guess I don't need to do this either)

Also details at the beginning ask about identity card or identity number issued , no idea what this is

Any help would be gratefully received I'm trying to do it on my own

thanks guys

Got wa state sponsorship in2 days so that's a bonus I did that form ok

Hi there I'm just working my way through the 176 visa app form trying to do it without agent

im at part d which is requirements for partner , questions 49-55 is all about if the skills for partner are to be considered?

Were going on my oh carpenter trade so do I leave it all blank for that part. - yes

Questions 57-58'transitional applicants. (I guess I don't need to do this either) - yes

Also details at the beginning ask about identity card or identity number issued , no idea what this is - if you are from the UK we dont have National Identity Cards - therefore leave blank.

Any help would be gratefully received I'm trying to do it on my own

thanks guys

Got wa state sponsorship in2 days so that's a bonus I did that form ok

Thanks for that, did you upload all documents after doing the app, does it ask straight away and give youanlist

do you know what documents need uploading

thanks sharonx

After making the payment, you are able to upload all docs or do it later.

You will be provided a document checklist and a TRN number.

TRN is used for tracking the application status as well as log in to upload docs.

Can you do them all individually, I'm not so good on computers and uploading?

we are a straightforward case, 2 adults2 children applying for 176, managed everything else on my own so far, the form looks quite straightforward after getting help on here

just worried about document uploading x

Do make sure you have all the documents you need on hand as you need to upload the crucial ones within 28 days for it to be a valid application. There is a checklist somewhere. I assume you have an assessment, IELTS etc.............

Just colour scan each one (as a JPEG or GIF file type seems best), do a "save as" each with a suitable name on your PC, eg. "John Smith passport" (maybe in a seperate folder to keep them easy to find), then when you log in with your TRN you can "browse" to your folder to select the document and use the drop down box on the website to match what it is to the document type. Just do one at a time and you'll be fine.

Passport scans are just the photo and details (biopage).

I wish I had saved screen shots when I did mine and put them on here as a guide - too late now !

If you get stuck just ask us.

Just colour scan each one (as a JPEG or GIF file type seems best), do a "save as" each with a suitable name on your PC, eg. "John Smith passport" (maybe in a seperate folder to keep them easy to find), then when you log in with your TRN you can "browse" to your folder to select the document and use the drop down box on the website to match what it is to the document type. Just do one at a time and you'll be fine.

Passport scans are just the photo and details (biopage).

I wish I had saved screen shots when I did mine and put them on here as a guide - too late now !

If you get stuck just ask us.

Thanks very much will try it out tomorrow at work

x

Archived