Waiting final IELT's result - 4 - 8's required this time or it's game over !

plastic packaging pom

I'm SO nervous waiting for my IELTS results.

I've missed IELTS superior grades 4 times in a row now - each time by 0.5 or 1 mark across writing, reading or listening.

Sadly my overall mark has allways been 8.5 !

I sat IELTS for the last time ever on 12th May, before I'm too old to get age points.

This time I took personal tuition and attended an IELTS test takers course before the exam, so I've given it my best shot.

Everything else is lined up and ready for final visa submission....!

Just want my results now so I can either re-gain my old life or a get on with the visa submission.

IELTS can be a nightmare.... If you need SUPERIOR English for points, practise and if you fail, get tuition ASAP.

Roll on Friday.

I've missed IELTS superior grades 4 times in a row now - each time by 0.5 or 1 mark across writing, reading or listening.

I sat IELTS for the last time ever on 12th May, before I'm too old to get age points.

This time I took personal tuition and attended an IELTS test takers course before the exam, so I've given it my best shot.

Just want my results now so I can either re-gain my old life or a get on with the visa submission.

IELTS can be a nightmare.... If you need SUPERIOR English for points, practise and if you fail, get tuition ASAP.

Roll on Friday.

Wishing you all the best.

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you. My fingers are crossed for you!

I am sitting it for the first time on 26th May and must get 4 8's or else I will not be able to send my 175 visa application off in time! You would think if english is your first language it would be simple but it is so not!

Roll on Friday.

You probably have options.

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you. My fingers are crossed for you!

I am sitting it for the first time on 26th May and must get 4 8's or else I will not be able to send my 175 visa application off in time! You would think if english is your first language it would be simple but it is so not!

I'm afraid that it not easy to get 4 8 in the first time though you are a native speaker.

Guest Wrighty2012

Good Luck ALL of you! :biggrin:My hubby gets his results this Friday too. Also sat the exam (2nd time) on the 12th May. Please god he passes as we are getting dangerously close to "missing the boat". If he gets through this time, the word IELTS will be banned from mentioning ever again!!! Awful, costly, ridiculous, pointless exercise ever! :err:

Guest Wrighty2012

Thankfully hubby got results we needed so this hurdle is complete!!! The word IELTS is now officially banned in our home, drove us both nuts!!!

Emailed our agent with results so we can move forward. Now we have to wait & see if "new immigration rules" coming out 1st July will affect us. If so, here's hoping it's a positive affect!! :)

Hope you all got the results you needed too folks!? :))

Archived