Crooked toerag pollies

freebo

So, one of the budget changes was 30% tax on super for those on $300k+ fair enough you may say (or maybe not), but wait, this does not apply to public servants, i.e. Gillard and Abbott are EXEMPT.

Just heard this on the news and couldn't help going :arghh:

Aus leads the western world in crap, self interested pollies, IMHO

Guest Guest69235

Do note that when they were increasing the pay for politicians, NOT ONE OPPOSITION MEMBER spoke up about it... I mean I don't remember anyone even paying lip service to the topic... well, that's the kind of people that have been voted in by the public... :no:

Oz politians make ours in the uk look like saints.

Trust me, they are just as bad here. We have one labour guy at the moment that is probably going to be prosecuted for using a union credit card for personal use by hundreds of thousands including using it for prostitutes.

The speaker of the house is currently suspended pending criminal investigations for misuse of funds and a civil suit for gay sexual harrasnent

We even have a prime minister who gave a important pre election speech saying they would be no carbon tax on her watch and then the first thing she did was introduce a carbon tax

It goes on and on

We even have a prime minister who gave a important pre election speech saying they would be no carbon tax on her watch and then the first thing she did was introduce a carbon tax

Bit like that other Prime Minister who said we would never have a GST.....now who was that.......oh that's right "Honest" John Howard.

Guest RichB

Yet we continue to throw money at these extortionists without a whisper, the more we feed the parasite the more they want..

Archived