Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

1 Follower

About reevo39

  • Rank
  1. Mossies

    Hi how often did u take the tablets
  2. Northerner new to Manly

    Hi han, were in Ashfield where are you? Be good to meet for a drink somewhere?
  3. Northerner new to Manly

    Hi han, we are in Ashfield inner west You?
  4. UK couple moved to Sydney

  5. UK couple moved to Sydney

    Thanks. Was advised to that's all.
  6. UK couple moved to Sydney

    Weird shouldn't of said that. Michelle is 32. Happy to meet mate
  7. UK couple moved to Sydney

    Sounds good mate, were 33 a my fiancee is Michelle, my number is REMOVED have you both found work?
  8. UK couple moved to Sydney

    Cool, we love Manly!! Where u guys from? We're doing ok as knew a couple people from back home and my sister in law is here so we've been out with her friends...how about you two?
  9. UK couple moved to Sydney

    Hi there, we are in Ashfield inner west near to new town. What about u guys
  10. Gas engineer 189 visa

    It's the same conditions....my friend obtained a 189 PR visa 3 years ago. Didn't sit a practical or written skills exam (for his trade-gasfitter/plumber) the only thing he had to do extra was the ielts exam as he didn't have required points.
  11. Gas engineer 189 visa

    Then y did i get my 190 PR visa without a practical and written exam. In order to gain the qualification to work on your own in Australia u need to do one it's called certificate iii ...NOT FOR THE VISA. ONLY PROVE YOUR LEGIT BY SENDING EVIDENCE TO TRADES RECOGNISION AUSTRALIA IN CANBERA
  12. Gas engineer 189 visa

    All the hard work? In relation to what? Sending your qualifications and evidence of payslips to Australia to get checked off etc? Do u get an Australian certificate of competency with the outcome?
  13. Gas engineer 189 visa

    Yes but u don't need to do a practical or written exam to get visa. I didn't
  14. Gas engineer 189 visa

    In ordered to get the visa granted you do not need to pass a skills assessment. Only have it verified eg with supporting evidence, such as payslips qualifiactions etc by a governing body (TRA) etc
  15. Gas engineer 189 visa

    The points is only for the visa to be granted mate. Once u get here, u can apply for something called RPL recognised prior learning(basically our qualifications are recognised visa wise but not for work). You can apply before you get out here, I've been advised to start working for a company under their licence as a gas fitter and plumber and then apply while I'm working gaining experience....you have to then go to TAFE (college) and do gap training and maybe an exam to get your own licence so u can work for yourself.