advice needed -started filling in defacto spouse visa form...

Guest beckyd

Guest beckyd

hi, just started to fill the visa form in (47sp defact spouse). Can anyone give me any advice to help me thro...

i'm an english girly 31 yrs old my partner of 4yrs 30yrs old is a dual passport uk/oz guy. we have lived together sharing bills for about 3 yrs and have had a joint account for about 2 yrs and a joint mortgage for a 1yr and a half. we also have a dog we wish to take over -labradoodle called winston. House needs to be sold too!

any ideas on a typical timescale for visa approval? also on the dogs quarentine...

statment/character/medical advice too :spinny:

Hi beckyd, my situation is very similar to yours (minus the dog - although i do have a cat which i'm not sure what to do with yet) and my visa was granted recently 4 weeks after submitting the application. I waited to be told to get meds, xrays & police check done by CO - see my timeline below. It was all very quick and painless really. Wrote about a page and a half on the relationship statement giving facts and dates of our history together and included 2 stat decs from Aus citizens and threw in a few bank statements, wedding invites addressed to both of us, holiday itineraries from travel agents over the years, boarding passes, car insurance certs showing both our names etc and that was about all really.

Feel free to ask any more questions if you need to.

Good luck.

c

Archived