New to forum

LeslieF

Hi there

My name is Leslie and we (my husband and 3 kids) are hoping to make a new life in Oz.

We are applying for SS176, submitted to vetassess, done ielts and now we wait....being an impatient person its driving me nuts. As many other hopefulls we are hoping to make the July 2012 deadline.

Any coping mechanisms would really be appreciated.

Guest AKA63029
Hi there

My name is Leslie and we (my husband and 3 kids) are hoping to make a new life in Oz.

We are applying for SS176, submitted to vetassess, done ielts and now we wait....being an impatient person its driving me nuts. As many other hopefulls we are hoping to make the July 2012 deadline.

Any coping mechanisms would really be appreciated.

Hi Leslie.

Firstly a warm welcome to PIO, hope you enjoy your stay.:yes:

If possible give us a bit more information matey, trade, skills, family, where, when etc.

In this way many will be able to help and advise.

Good luck matey.

Cheers Tony.

Hi! Welcome to poms :) i don't have any real advice as i've not been quite in your shoes but I did also drive me mad waiting to go to aus on a WHV! I would just try to keep busy and don't go too obsessed with aus as I think always looking up aussie things can just make your impatience worse! Other than that it's just abit of a waiting game! Good luck with everything hope your visa gets processed ASAP.

sorry this is irrelevent to this, but can i get some advice on how to start a new thread!!

Go to the forum section you wish to post in. Near the top, above the display of threads posted is a button saying 'Post new thread' in green. On the left. Click on that.

sorry this is irrelevent to this, but can i get some advice on how to start a new thread!!

If you are usi g Tapatalk you use the arrow on the top right to bring up a menu which includes new topic. Again you need to be on the section of the forum you wish to post in.

Hi! Welcome to poms :) i don't have any real advice as i've not been quite in your shoes but I did also drive me mad waiting to go to aus on a WHV! I would just try to keep busy and don't go too obsessed with aus as I think always looking up aussie things can just make your impatience worse! Other than that it's just abit of a waiting game! Good luck with everything hope your visa gets processed ASAP.

amazing profile pic haha!

Archived