The dream's gone.....

vinny1275

Guest Kalinka
To be replaced with reality!!!!

Visa grant this morning! woop woop woop! :biglaugh: :wacko::arghh::cry::rolleyes::biggrin::laugh::eek:

Now the hard work starts I guess......

Congrats, Vinny! A great feeling, isn't it?! When are you planning to go?

Congrats, Vinny! A great feeling, isn't it?! When are you planning to go?

I've no idea..... Need to get the house ready to go on the market, finish the kit car and camper and sell them, get the dog rabies jabbed and stuff, a million and one things! Only problem is I'm at work now, so can't (really) crack open the champagne just yet!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
To be replaced with reality!!!!

Visa grant this morning! woop woop woop! :biglaugh: :wacko::arghh::cry::rolleyes::biggrin::laugh::eek:

Now the hard work starts I guess......

Yeahhhh Baby ....... Thats Awesome ......... CONGRATULATIONS.

Guest Kalinka
I've no idea..... Need to get the house ready to go on the market, finish the kit car and camper and sell them, get the dog rabies jabbed and stuff, a million and one things! Only problem is I'm at work now, so can't (really) crack open the champagne just yet!

I know what you mean - we've been de-cluttering and giving the house a lick of paint, getting ready to put in on the market. Will probably get the estate agents to give us a quote in the next couple of weeks and then it will all depend on how quickly the house sells. Enjoy the champagne tonight!

Hi ToOz,

We didn't get a request for anything else. They'd been waiting for an external document (which my best guess was them waiting on my employer, as the one remaining item on my document checklist was employment history...)

Hi ToOz,

We didn't get a request for anything else. They'd been waiting for an external document (which my best guess was them waiting on my employer, as the one remaining item on my document checklist was employment history...)

Employment verification, I see. In any case, it's all good now. All the best with your new life Down Under.

Archived