what visa for my son

Juliep

please help what visa can my 26 yr old son apply for we all have PR for oz but he does not, we plan to move back to oz later this year, he doesnt have a trade and as already have a working holiday visa 2 years ago, can any one give me some advice please ?? thanks

juliep

please help what visa can my 26 yr old son apply for we all have PR for oz but he does not, we plan to move back to oz later this year, he doesnt have a trade and as already have a working holiday visa 2 years ago, can any one give me some advice please ?? thanks

juliep

Hi Juliep, We are in same situation our eldest son on whv at moment, we have spoken to our agent who has said LRR visa and that they are taking about 14 months to visa grant. Not sure if this is still the case but he was brilliant with our visa application so will be using him for LRR visa.

"Based on current planning levels and demand, it is estimated that applicants with Remaining Relative or Aged Dependent Relative visa applications lodged before

1 January 2012, that have not yet been assessed and queued, are likely to wait up to 12 years for finalisation of their visa application (from 1 January 2012)." http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/other-family-visa-queue.htm

Hi Juliep, We are in same situation our eldest son on whv at moment, we have spoken to our agent who has said LRR visa and that they are taking about 14 months to visa grant. Not sure if this is still the case but he was brilliant with our visa application so will be using him for LRR visa.

Hi thepallis

Could you tell me which agent you used please?

Thanks

J.

Archived